WR Cole Beasley (Dallas) to the Bills

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

I assume you could look at avg. depth of target and create a correlation that deep balls are probably dropped more often than non-deep balls.  Still has to be mildly concerning.

And we have been super kind to Clay and Jones, so I am sure that will go over well. 

13 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Why would someone playing for a warm weather team want to come to Buffalo?  

For the night life and sex

• Haha (+1) 1

Like Cover 1 said on Twitter: Beasley runs such sick routes that he always gets the iso camera replay after every reception. And like Dak Prescott said: he's always open!

PERFECT underneath security blanket for Allen. A guy who can take advantage of all the space underneath created by Foster and Brown running deep and Allen's arm.

Love it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, hemma said:

Beasley's catch % was 74.71%.

Brown's catch % was 43.3%.

Hopefully, whoever 'fixed' Foster last year fixes Brown, too.

Brown gets thrown bombs and Beasley works short over the middle.  There is a little difference in catch probability between those type of throws

Edited by SWATeam
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, SWATeam said:

Brown gets thrown bombs and Beasley works short over the middle.  There is a little difference in catch probability between those type of throws

Wasn't comparing ... just listing as a follow up  to someone that posted the number of drops for each.

27 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Why would he need a breakout season ? 

He has played alongside Dez, Zeke, and Witten 

Hes a solid player who gets it done.   My cowboy friends are pissed

Mine too :)

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Yeah guys, signing a slot WR who had 20 more yards and 4 fewer TDs than your current slot WR is FOOTBAW! LEARN IT! Oldest RB in the league? SIGN HIM! FOOTBAW! LEARN IT!

you and 1kbill have a cute tag team thing going today.  Is the challenge who can say the dumbest thing, then go give each other low fives in the showers?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Really don't understand. For. I just hope they will have money in the future to acquire HIGH quality free agents and be able to keep any emerging stars that we draft. However, if Beasley can be our 3rd down maker, that keeps our Defense off the field and makes the whole team better. BTW, I was really hoping they would draft Davis Sills(West Virginia), possibly in Round 3. He's going to be an excellent pro in the right system.

22 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

enjoying going thru the Cowboy beat writers and seeing these clips and how upset they are

Apparently he had the second most yards of separation on his routes to Davante Adams last year. Cowboys fans were annoyed Scott Linehan didn't utilize him more.

Talking to Cowboys fans up in my Dallas area and they loved him and now miss him so.. good stuff. Sounds like we got a deal on a WR that was poorly utilized by a new OC. Made his value lower and we bought low. (Relatively to inflated FA prices).

I'm more positive about this than I was initially

I can't understand why people are bitching about signing veteran wide receivers when we have absolutely no depth at the position. These guys (Beasley & Brown) come at a very reasonable price, are proven commodities in the league, and at worst give us options for some different sets on offense. We can still draft a WR (probably will at some point in the draft), but it now is no longer an absolute must. I really like these moves - get some veterans at a position of need without breaking the bank.

• Like (+1) 1