WR Cole Beasley (Dallas) to the Bills

3 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Yeah guys, signing a slot WR who had 20 more yards and 4 fewer TDs than your current slot WR is FOOTBAW! LEARN IT! Oldest RB in the league? SIGN HIM! FOOTBAW! LEARN IT!

But Zay didnt play slot.  McKenzie did.  We can project Zay to slot all we want but he didnt play there.  I would like to see number of first downs for each.

Looked it up again.  39 for Cole and 33 for Zay.  1st down/rec is nearly the same (60% to 59%), but 1st down/target is not close (46% to 32%).  The last one is why the signing.

Edited by YattaOkasan

Just now, Chemical said:

These are all mediocre players, but I do like the speed of Brown.

Our two outside receivers are both 4.35 guys. I'm not saying they're world-beaters, nor do they need to be. It's a speedy WR corps for a big-armed QB. They also added an accomplished slot guy, which we all know is important in Daboll's offense.

This WR corps is already quite improved from 2018, and that's what matters.

• Like (+1) 2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cole_Beasley

Cole Beasley

American Football Wide Receiver
Cole Dickson Beasley is an American football wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League. He was signed by the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at Southern 

that was fast 

2 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Yeah guys, signing a slot WR who had 20 more yards and 4 fewer TDs than your current slot WR is FOOTBAW! LEARN IT! Oldest RB in the league? SIGN HIM! FOOTBAW! LEARN IT!

If you cannot tell the difference between a guy with no hands compared to a guy who has been doing it for years and understanding the difference.......I dont know what to tell you

If you cannot understand that that running back had over 700 yards last year AND only cost 2 Million dollars....then your clueless

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Compare the number of snaps played. CB only started 4 games. 

CB only 712 snaps to Zay Jones' 941. So he did more with less.

You're making too much sense. Shut yo mouf!

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Our two outside receivers are both 4.35 guys. I'm not saying they're world-beaters, nor do they need to be. It's a speedy WR corps for a big-armed QB. They also added an accomplished slot guy, which we all know is important in Daboll's offense.

This WR corps is already quite improved from 2018, and that's what matters.

Not to nitpick but Foster ran a 4.41. I'm optimistic about him and Brown's speed but they are both still question marks for me. I would have preferred to spend this money on the o line and swing for a couple game breakers in the draft. 

7 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Let me know when Beasley and John Brown are putting up a 1,000 apiece like we actually need. 

Let me know where those players are available in free agency and I will give you a dollar

These guys are productive veteran guys and have doing to for years.....and total upgrades to this team

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I kinda hate it. Could pick up a younger slot guy with better physical skills albeit less experience in 4th or 5th round. And Beasley feels like one of those guys whose production will plummet outside his comfort zone of Texas. Hope I'm wrong. Like the Brown signing , don't like this one. 

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Let me know where those players are available in free agency and I will give you a dollar

These guys are productive veteran guys and have doing to for years.....and total upgrades to this team

But but but... on madden 100$ bills can trade for 1000 yard receivers with ease