REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

The only thing with AB is everyone knew that they had to trade him. Which kills the compensation. His value was at an all time low given his stupid mouth the last few weeks and the Steelers GM saying they were trading him. If it goes through I’m really hoping it’s a round 3 with a couple players attached. Maybe ivory and Zay or something. 

I have a fear it’s the #1 though. 

I think the Steelers would demand a 1.  His situation did indeed lower his value but he's still arguably the best receiver in the NFL.  Tough to say.  I'd love to keep all of our 1st but who knows.

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

I think the Steelers would demand a 1.  His situation did indeed lower his value but he's still arguably the best receiver in the NFL.  Tough to say.  I'd love to keep all of our 1st but who knows.

What I just heard was a swap of first and second round picks, if that's the case, throw in a third and I'm ecstatic. 

I don't know if it would work about, but the entertainment value would be amazing. 

1 minute ago, SACTOBILLSFAN said:

Not only that, the team is less talent deficient now which makes buffalo more attractive by default. They’re multiple years away from being relevant without major trades or free agents. 

If they were able to keep their 1st this year and give up something like their 2nd and a 3rd, I'd be wagging that 9th pick in everyones face to trade back and recover some of the picks.  

2 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

They could very well be swapping first round picks along with other compensation.

2 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

I really hope this isn’t true. Brown is a great WR. If not the best at his position the second best.

But he’s the antithesis of what Beane/McDermott are about. If he’s not happy with Roethlisberger how is he going to deal with Josh Allen?

I’m totally against it.

You don’t win without taking some swings.

1 minute ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

I really hope this isn’t true. Brown is a great WR. If not the best at his position the second best.

But he’s the antithesis of what Beane/McDermott are about. If he’s not happy with Roethlisberger how is he going to deal with Josh Allen?

I’m totally against it.

Tell me again when Allen called out any of his teammates publicly? Not even remotely the same situation.

1 minute ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

I’m totally against it.

They didnt get along because big Ben wasn't only going to the media and criticizing him, he was also cussing him out in practice and getting garbage receivers to take 1st team routes because he didnt like what a future hall of famer did on a route in practice. 

7 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I'm so glad I have to go to work so I'm not staying home and hitting F5 all day.  

I just woke up on first day of vacation on a beach in the bahamas.... what am I doin? F5 haha

Edited by snydert317
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

What I just heard was a swap of first and second round picks, if that's the case, throw in a third and I'm ecstatic. 

I don't know if it would work about, but the entertainment value would be amazing. 

If that's the case, I'd be thrilled to keep most of our picks.  I'll swap and day haha.  This is a deep class of talent.  That would be the best case scenerio IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The rumor was they swap their first round picks and maybe their 2nd's as well.

I could get on board with that. I still don’t want him lol, but if that’s the deal I can’t bash it if it only involves moving around the draft board and only losing draft spots 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

If that's the case, I'd be thrilled to keep most of our picks.  I'll swap and day haha.  This is a deep class of talent.  That would be the best case scenerio IMO.

If we are swapping picks both in the 1st and 2nd round that equates to a value of a late first round pick. I think there is some sense to that for both parties.