REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

He could kill Allen's career with his attitude. Horrible move. I wouldn't take him for free.

Allen could kill his career with poor QB play.

Josh has no excuses this year.  He'll have a first ballot Hall of Famer, in his prime!

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Like (+1) 1

"If you're Antonio Brown, I don't know if you'd rather just not play than play for the Buffalo Bills." 

Idiots act like he still wouldn't' be getting paid MILLIONS to play football & be the #1 guy! No team is that bad...

"Enjoy the Josh Allen passes homie - You'll be begging for Big Ben soon!" 

"I'm surprised nobody has photoshopped him with the Nightswatch by the wall against the white walkers."

I love the anti-Buffalo/is this a punishment chatter.

Like bad teams stay bad.  The mighty Pats were once the Patsies, and earned every bit of that derogatory reference.

Our time is here.  The winds of change are blowing strong - we have a great young QB and the league’s best receiver.

Good times ahead...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Meh

Are you really a Bills fan?

26 minutes ago, klos63 said:

How he fits in? As our #1 WR and one of the most dangerous receivers in the league!

Bingo!

15 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

very hard worker.  def process guy. hated ben throwing him under the bus and bens overall “look at me” attitude.  

Won't ever get any of that crap from Josh so, perfect!

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Worse decision ever if it is for a 1st round pick. The guy is 31 years old with a attitude problem 

Sure as hell would be pissed if it is a 1st and am sure it won't be.

10 minutes ago, Bakin said:

5 kids with 3 women. 

Top 2 WR. 

Process guy uncertain. 

Devil and Angel are battling it out. 

We all have this battle. We need to start winning and building Josh Allen up to be the man.

6 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

oh boy.  well, McCoy hated the idea of being traded here then played well and loves it.  

anyone think McCoy could be part of trade???

Absolutely not. Don't see any reason Pitt wants Shady. Would we want to give him to them? Yes. They are not interested in him I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'm shocked.  I didn't think AB was the type of player (personality) that Beane and McD would want.

It's time to start winning. They know it and have all the resources they need to make it happen starting now!

If this is true. I still don't believe it but since if it happens on TO Day LOL and he was pretty good for us.

I've definitely hit the breaks on this for now.......  While I don't doubt that Ian Rapoport got some good information, I still think there is a good chance this falls through. 

Exciting, yet with Brown's Instagram post, it definitely gives me pause....

• Like (+1) 1