Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

These guys are billionaires. Of course they can pay for discretion etc etc for these kinds of services. Being that rich though must bring some cockiness and feeling untouchable in some areas. I have to agree if this is some sort of trafficking type deal it’s a feature not an accident. That being said there’s enough power and money behind this to make it all go away and disappear. I would be shocked if much more came of this. I expect there’s teams upon teams of powerful people working on covering this up and changing the storylines to spin it. In no way would I ever believe in this day and age money and power especially in this country solves this issue for the accused. 

16 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Wow. Lots of super rich, prominent people attending this seedy place. Nothing to see here, of course. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

These guys are billionaires. Of course they can pay for discretion etc etc for these kinds of services. Being that rich though must bring some cockiness and feeling untouchable in some areas. I have to agree if this is some sort of trafficking type deal it’s a feature not an accident. That being said there’s enough power and money behind this to make it all go away and disappear. 

Too late.  No matter what happens in court, Kraft’s life will never be the same...he will forever be a punchline—the pathetic rich old man who had to go to a scuzzy massage parlor to get laid.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wow. Lots of super rich, prominent people attending this seedy place. Nothing to see here, of course. 

That’s no accident...this place was run by friends of friends...

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

THIS. He can have them come to him with ultimate discretion through payment and non disclosures. It makes no sense for him (or anyone with his notoriety or money) to visit a place like this. What am I missing 

...and while we’re at it, what the heck were Thurston Howell III and his wife doing on a three hour tour with Gilligan and the Captain???

We need answers!!!

This makes just as much sense, as in...........none. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Augie said:

...and while we’re at it, what the heck were Thurston Howell III and his wife doing on a three hour tour with Gilligan and the Captain???

We need answers!!!

This makes just as much sense, as in...........none. 

But at least they had all of their wardrobe and suitcases full of cash. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Right.  There has to be more.  Wall Steet billionaire fund managers and Citigroup presidents can find a rub 'n tug in NYC I'm sure.  What's so special about a seedy little spa in a strip mall in Jupiter, FL?  I'm sure more will come out in the next couple of weeks.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

These guys are billionaires. Of course they can pay for discretion etc etc for these kinds of services. Being that rich though must bring some cockiness and feeling untouchable in some areas. I have to agree if this is some sort of trafficking type deal it’s a feature not an accident. That being said there’s enough power and money behind this to make it all go away and disappear. I would be shocked if much more came of this. I expect there’s teams upon teams of powerful people working on covering this up and changing the storylines to spin it. In no way would I ever believe in this day and age money and power especially in this country solves this issue for the accused. 

Nope.  The cat's out of the bag.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Right.  There has to be more.  Wall Steet billionaire fund managers and Citigroup presidents can find a rub 'n tug in NYC I'm sure.  What's so special about a seedy little spa in a strip mall in Jupiter, FL?  I'm sure more will come out in the next couple of weeks.

Money laundering?

1 minute ago, chaccof said:

Maybe that's why the Bills lost the Super Bowls - Ralph wasn't dipping his pen in the wrong ink wells.....just saying.....

Yeah, and Ralph was cheap.  These Orchids were right up his alley!

2 hours ago, sodbuster said:

Read the room. Everybody is worried about this being moved to PPP, and here you come with comments that not only will get this moved, but are totally useless to the discussion.

"Worried about this being moved to PPP"." Seriously? What a HUGE worry to have.

Your opinion of my comments is noted and disregarded.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nope.  The cat's out of the bag.

Money laundering?

Absolutely.  It's already gone too far and Kraft was a one time Trump donor so the media is not going to let this fade away.  Dirt is probably already being gathered on the players in law enforcement in Jupiter so things do not get "lost."

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

"Worried about this being moved to PPP"." Seriously? What a HUGE worry to have.

Your opinion of my comments is noted and disregarded.

Are people on the TSW that scared of PPP?

It's not the wrong side of the tracks after dark.....

Or is it...? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Are people on the TSW that scared of PPP?

It's not the wrong side of the tracks after dark.....

Or is it...? 

Honestly, maybe I should reconsider posting an opinion. The thread being moved to PPP would be almost as bad as a nuclear war or a massive earthquake, no? :) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Honestly, maybe I should reconsider posting an opinion. The thread being moved to PPP would be almost as bad as a nuclear war or a massive earthquake, no? :) 

Bill, you only need to post a few thoughts here...in whatever order you choose.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1