Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

A wealthy old man hires professional sex workers to grease his weasel, and no doubt he paid them handsomely. So-effing-what? It's his business as far as I'm concerned. The judgement in here is ridiculous. Is this a Focus on the Family forum or what?

On 5/2/2019 at 11:39 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

Think that we now know why the tape is being suppressed....

This Bob Kraft story is the gift that just keeps on giving 

I currently have all things patriots muted on twitter. What’s the news. I realize I may not want the answer given some of the ensuing posts. 

Edit: I searched Kraft on twitter and my favorite Bostonian to the rescue lol

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I currently have all things patriots muted on twitter. What’s the news. I realize I may not want the answer given some of the ensuing posts. 

Edit: I searched Kraft on twitter and my favorite Bostonian to the rescue lol

They are leaking because they are won't admit the obvious:  this case is a complete disaster for them. 

There is no human trafficking--there never was.  The whole premise was bogus--a lie.  All along, they were there to bust as many johns as possible...that's it. 

20 hours ago, Toesy said:

The betting line should be on what happens first: the NFL changes its policy on weed or the NFL proudly promotes its first tranny cheerleader- I think the tranny wins that race.

My guess is the Bills do this first and the cheerleader is Bob Costas.

Just call it a hunch based on anecdotal information.

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

They are leaking because they are won't admit the obvious:  this case is a complete disaster for them. 

There is no human trafficking--there never was.  The whole premise was bogus--a lie.  All along, they were there to bust as many johns as possible...that's it. 

Human trafficking has never happened and if it did no one would ever cover it up through coercion and duress.  And to think your poor poor owner has to suffer like this.  Didn't he endure enough when he was unable to sabotage the Bills and get them sold to Bon Jersey? 

I have to stop typing now,  put my fingers in my ears, shut my eyes and sing la la la la la.  Because the world is a wonderful place where happy Chinese ladies achieve their lifelong dreams of living in the very strip mall where they get to ***** disgusting looking men every day.  How dare the Jupiter PD try to take away that dream?

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Human trafficking has never happened and if it did no one would ever cover it up through coercion and duress.  And to think your poor poor owner has to suffer like this.  Didn't he endure enough when he was unable to sabotage the Bills and get them sold to Bon Jersey? 

I have to stop typing now,  put my fingers in my ears, shut my eyes and sing la la la la la.  Because the world is a wonderful place where happy Chinese ladies achieve their lifelong dreams of living in the very strip mall where they get to ***** disgusting looking men every day.  How dare the Jupiter PD try to take away that dream?

Hey, I guess it's OK to some to commit a crime just because you were (allegedly) surveilled improperly/for something else and/or because you like that person.  But like I said, the video making its way to the public is the worst punishment he can receive.

10 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

“I have to stop typing now”....inevitably followed by many more words describing the pure distillation of nonsense.

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Hey, I guess it's OK to some to commit a crime just because you were (allegedly) surveilled improperly/for something else and/or because you like that person.  But like I said, the video making its way to the public is the worst punishment he can receive.

You don’t like it, obviously,  but this is how the criminal justice system works in this country doc.  Even dirty criminals have the same protections under law as poor innocent miscreants.  These constitutional amendments protect us all from abuses of the the state.

Of course you know all this but as usual you pretend you don’t understand the obvious.

10 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Kraft is a humanitarian and philanthropist. He's given more than $500M to charities. 

$50 for a simple tug erases all that? Maybe in New Jersey...

Kraft continues to draw attention to his indiscretion through his legal maneuvers. This could have gone away much quicker. He has every right to defend himself but he may be doing more damage to his rep by keeping it in the headlines instead of taking his lumps and moving on. 

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

You don’t like it, obviously,  but this is how the criminal justice system works in this country doc.  Even dirty criminals have the same protections under law as poor innocent miscreants.  These constitutional amendments protect us all from abuses of the the state.

Of course you know all this but as usual you pretend you don’t understand the obvious.

Says the guy who went off on every Bills player who got into trouble and tried to fight it.  You just can't help yourself, can you?

1 hour ago, ricko1112 said:

Kraft is a humanitarian and philanthropist. He's given more than $500M to charities. 

$50 for a simple tug erases all that? Maybe in New Jersey...

He's a flaming douche bag who has actively tried to get the Bills extracted from Buffalo.  This after framing himself as a fan who bought a team.  If he were really a fan, he'd know there would have been no team for him to buy in the first place without Ralph and the Bills and by extension their fans.  

Eff him.

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

“I have to stop typing now”....inevitably followed by many more words describing the pure distillation of nonsense.

Okay turnip truck.  These women were all smart enough to get to America from China all on their own and achieve their dream of pulling seventy year old appendages but they can't figure out how to rent an apartment.  That seems realistic.  

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Says the guy who went off on every Bills player who got into trouble and tried to fight it.  You just can't help yourself, can you?

Poor doc.  Stuck in high school where it’s all about who “likes” who and “haters”.

No I can’t help pointing out the obvious and what is being reported pretty much everywhere else.  

You got me there doc.

i can call an A hole an A hole doc, even if he currently wears a Bills jersey.  You find doing the same impossible.  That’s how we will always differ. 

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Okay turnip truck.  These women were all smart enough to get to America from China all on their own and achieve their dream of pulling seventy year old appendages but they can't figure out how to rent an apartment.  That seems realistic.  

I’m always trying to guess your age by your posts.  

It’s fascinating 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Poor doc.  Stuck in high school where it’s all about who “likes” who and “haters”.

No I can’t help pointing out the obvious and what is being reported pretty much everywhere else.  

You got me there doc.

i can call an A hole an A hole doc, even if he currently wears a Bills jersey.  You find doing the same impossible.  That’s how we will always differ.

You're the head cheerleader there, WEO.  As per usual, you just have no insight. 

This thread wasn't about me wanting to see Bobby brought to justice: it was about exposing what a raging hypocrite you are.  And you obliged me to a tee.  I couldn't have scripted it any better.  You see, you denying that you're really not defending Bobby is belied by your voluminous posts about how and why he should fight the charges, when you offered ZERO of them for Bills (or other) players who got into trouble.  But again, it's that insight thing. 

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're the head cheerleader there, WEO.  As per usual, you just have no insight. 

This thread wasn't about me wanting to see Bobby brought to justice: it was about exposing what a raging hypocrite you are.  And you obliged me to a tee.  I couldn't have scripted it any better.  You see, you denying that you're really not defending Bobby is belied by your voluminous posts about how and why he should fight the charges, when you offered ZERO of them for Bills (or other) players who got into trouble.  But again, it's that insight thing. 

How and why he (and the others) WILL (and ARE, not “should”) fight the charges doc.  You almost keep getting it right.

I’m regurgitating what everyone everywhere is reporting.  I get it...in your weird view, that’s “defending” a guy (who I’ve stated several times is guilty of solicitation).

Your idol McCoy, off the field, is a “shady” character going on years.   You are forever hurt that I didn’t join you in pretending that he wasn’t committing a crime when he last man in’d in that stomping.

You are stuck, alone, in your personal hero’s corner.  Careful though....love him too much and he’ll take back his jewelry and throw you off his party bus...

14 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

He's a flaming douche bag who has actively tried to get the Bills extracted from Buffalo.  This after framing himself as a fan who bought a team.  If he were really a fan, he'd know there would have been no team for him to buy in the first place without Ralph and the Bills and by extension their fans.  

Eff him.

Kraft was a Patriots' season ticket holder for 23 years before he bought the Patriots. Since he bought the team in 1994, that means since 1971. If that doesn't qualify him as a fan, I don't know what does...

Lots of people want the Bills to move. Not the people of Buffalo obviously, but...   https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2017/03/28/3-teams-that-could-be-next-to-relocate/

25 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Kraft was a Patriots' season ticket holder for 23 years before he bought the Patriots. Since he bought the team in 1994, that means since 1971. If that doesn't qualify him as a fan, I don't know what does...

Lots of people want the Bills to move. Not the people of Buffalo obviously, but...   https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2017/03/28/3-teams-that-could-be-next-to-relocate/

He wouldn't have been able to buy his tickets unless Ralph had bailed out the Sullivans because the Patriots wouldn't exist.  IMO if he were a fan of the team he'd know their history and if he were a fan of the sport he would avoid putting his knife into the Bills backs.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He wouldn't have been able to buy his tickets unless Ralph had bailed out the Sullivans because the Patriots wouldn't exist.  IMO if he were a fan of the team he'd know their history and if he were a fan of the sport he would avoid putting his knife into the Bills backs.  

The Sullivans were their own worst enemies. Still, the NFL is a business. Just ask Raiders' fans and fans of any team that has moved. Having the Bills in Buffalo is bad for business. The Pegulas could make lots more money elsewhere and the Bills have trouble attracting top free agents. 

4 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

The Sullivans were their own worst enemies. Still, the NFL is a business. Just ask Raiders' fans and fans of any team that has moved. Having the Bills in Buffalo is bad for business. The Pegulas could make lots more money elsewhere and the Bills have trouble attracting top free agents. 

Why are you here?

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

First and foremost:. Get bent.

Also: It doesn't matter that the Sullivans managed the team poorly.  If they had folded it, the Patriots would not exist thus Kraft would not have been a fan.  Granted it is a big market so expansion would have landed there in the form of the Boston Mass Holes or some such.

You're mistaken or possibly in a Kraft like drunken stupor if you think being in Buffalo has been bad for the NFL.

55 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Clueless says what?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc said:

You make it sound like WEO has same insight as the tugger with dirty fingers.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

How and why he (and the others) WILL (and ARE, not “should”) fight the charges doc.  You almost keep getting it right.

I’m regurgitating what everyone everywhere is reporting.  I get it...in your weird view, that’s “defending” a guy (who I’ve stated several times is guilty of solicitation).

Your idol McCoy, off the field, is a “shady” character going on years.   You are forever hurt that I didn’t join you in pretending that he wasn’t committing a crime when he last man in’d in that stomping.

You are stuck, alone, in your personal hero’s corner.  Careful though....love him too much and he’ll take back his jewelry and throw you off his party bus...

Unreal.  I've spent the better part of a decade telling you and everyone else that if you get into legal trouble you shouldn't talk to the police or admit guilt and should fight the charges any way you can, and you call(ed) that "idol/hero worship."  But now that Bobby has been busted and you do the same, it's "regurgitating what everyone everywhere is saying"?  LOL!

6 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

The Pegulas are doing fine, chucklehead.  And the Bills aren't having trouble attracting free agents.  Admittedly we have to work on cheating and getting help from the refs, so...

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

You make it sound like WEO has same insight as the tugger with dirty fingers.

If only...

28 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I should have included additional words "first hand".  It sounds like "he" has first hand experience with the act of putting his fingers there.

Oh, I mistook what you said.  I'm not going there.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:52 PM, Doc said:

I've spent the better part of a decade telling you and everyone else that if you get into legal trouble you shouldn't talk to the police or admit guilt and should fight the charges any way you can

You said that Kraft should just "admit guilt", and called his (and the other johns') straightforward defense "a charade", a "waste of time" and "the oldest trick in the book".

You've spent the better part of a decade forgetting or denying what you posted during the other part of the decade.....

45 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Ha ha! Nothing brings Bills' fans together like a fan from another team stating facts. Gotta love it! 

Nothing brings the NFL together like Bob Kraft's stinky fingers 

the entire WORLD is mocking Bob Kraft  use google you might learn something 

10163200-0-image-a-19_1550874226173.jpg   hqdefault.jpg

I mean really??  

You ignore THIS 

_105756416_gettyimages-927436062.jpg 

For THIS? 

_105758178_spamapmug.jpg

Some friends dropped by 

people-robertkraft_-2.jpg?quality=90&str

bfg8a31a5rdvmdalc5hm.jpg

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

the entire WORLD is mocking Bob Kraft  use google you might learn something 

10163200-0-image-a-19_1550874226173.jpg   hqdefault.jpg

I mean really??  

You ignore THIS 

_105756416_gettyimages-927436062.jpg 

For THIS? 

_105758178_spamapmug.jpg

Some friends dropped by 

people-robertkraft_-2.jpg?quality=90&str

bfg8a31a5rdvmdalc5hm.jpg

This is Hilarious..... People visiting on Vacation to Mock this Idiot.... If this was a player or any other Owner they would be under some sort of suspension or at least heavily fined.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

This is Hilarious..... People visiting on Vacation to Mock this Idiot.... If this was a player or any other Owner they would be under some sort of suspension or at least heavily fined.....

The place was mobbed for a week or more drawing crowds 
10160914-6735375-image-a-25_155087230020   D0B-xnWXcAECo5a.jpg

D0WGyJuWsAEswRF.jpg   334893478.jpg

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The place was mobbed for a week or more drawing crowds 
10160914-6735375-image-a-25_155087230020   D0B-xnWXcAECo5a.jpg

D0WGyJuWsAEswRF.jpg   334893478.jpg

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH This is amazing..... Kraft should be banned from the NFL And put in Prison.

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

You said that Kraft should just "admit guilt", and called his (and the other johns') straightforward defense "a charade", a "waste of time" and "the oldest trick in the book".

You've spent the better part of a decade forgetting or denying what you posted during the other part of the decade.....

No, I said that you should let an investigation play out before demanding that people admit to the charges leveled against them.  There’s nothing more to investigate in this case  because it’s all been caught on video several times. They/you are just looking for a technicality to get out of it. Again you’d be howling about this if this were anyone else.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No, I said that you should let an investigation play out before demanding that people admit to the charges leveled against them.  There’s nothing more to investigate in this case  because it’s all been caught on video several times. They/you are just looking for a technicality to get out of it. Again you’d be howling about this if this were anyone else.

No you didn't.

I was quoting you.