Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

Abso-friggin-lutely.

But what concerns me is this:  "According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, Gonzalez refused to sit next to a 3-year-old because she had been drinking all day."

Someone needs to talk to the parents of that 3-year-old.  She shouldn't be drinking like that until at least Kindergarten.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Nice knobs.

Having just watched the entire thing, I have to assume she was one or more of the following:

1) Drunk

2) On Drugs

3) Not on drugs but should have been (not taking prescribed medication for her "condition")

If this is just "normal" type behavior for her and was not assisted by the presence or absence of chemicals in her body, good luck to the man who marries her.

You bump into people like this now and again.  They have a well developed ability to find trouble wherever they go, including the freaking cashier line at the grocery store and everywhere else.

PS:  I really enjoyed the part where she spit on the airplane.  

6 hours ago, teef said:

in theory yes, but she just too much of a trash bag.

This.

Did she really call her mother to whine that she was being thrown off the plane?   Without having any idea what she did, that alone was justification.

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

This.

Did she really call her mother to whine that she was being thrown off the plane?   Without having any idea what she did, that alone was justification.

I don’t know about you, but I call mommy every time I get thrown off a plane. 

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Does she offer some sympathy????  After all if you act like a petulant child ####### you should get some mommy love. 

I don’t ACT like a petulant child, I AM a petulant child! Have you not been paying ANY attention???

But the bright side is, when you get thrown off the plane you get to go back to the airport bar where the drinks are easier to come by....

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????✈️???????????✈️?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Ok I’m readyyyyyy 

mile high club???✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️