Are these the Good Pats Fans?

plenzmd1

My wife is in Boston for business this week. She sent me some photos from a high floor in the building, and the mass of people in the streets below was very impressive.

(We might need a whole truck full of hungry mountain lions to make much of a dent!)

Edited by Augie

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

My wife is in Boston for business this week. She sent me some photos from a high floor in the building, and the mass of people in the streets below was very impressive.

(We might need a whole truck full of hungry mountain lions to make much of a dent!)

Ugh- I can’t think of worse timing to be there. Must be annoying 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The flights were so packed leaving Atlanta for Boston she had to get up at 4:00am to get there yesterday and her first event was a  dinner. Drunken Cheater fans could’t Get up that early. Then the normal $300 +/- flight was $1,200. Fortunately, the hotel is literally across the street from the office downtown. It would be far worse for ME to be there, as she doesn’t really care about any of this nonsense. 

Pats fans are cartoons at this point.  They have actually made me wonder if I would even want to win that much.

I know we have our own issues with the table jumping and occasional questionable projectiles, but I’m so glad I’m a Bills fan.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

trust me..her being anywhere else but in the same city with @Augie is well worth any minor, or major, annoyance for her

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Success said:

Pats fans are cartoons at this point.  They have actually made me wonder if I would even want to win that much.

I know we have our own issues with the table jumping and occasional questionable projectiles, but I’m so glad I’m a Bills fan.

My friend and I were having this conversation during the season, if we would care this much and watch every game if we were the Patriots fans and you knew you going to the playoffs every year. Would you go to the bar to watch every Sunday?