Super Bowl game day thread

5 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Pretty certain every sack is a “lost yard sack.”  You’re making a point he ran backwards 14 yards and got sacked, and I’m calling false on that.  

He got sacked in a territory where a throwaway could have given them cause to go for it on 4th down and maintain possession. Allen has lost his team field goal position on 3rd down more than once, looking exactly like Goff did there, that's what we're referring to. 

Observations and criticism don't automatically equate to bashing the golden boy and the perfect franchise.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

3rd Quarter decides the game. Let’s see who can adjust and put themselves in a position to score. 

I feat that McVay/Goff combo’s inexperience will show. Despite Wade’s best efforts, it’s clear that the Pats are better prepared 

Pats return game could be the big story today

1 minute ago, arcane said:

He got sacked in a territory where a throwaway could have given them cause to go for it on 4th down and maintain possession. Allen has lost his team field goal position on 3rd down more than once, looking exactly like Goff did there, that's what we're referring to. 

Observations and criticism don't automatically equate to bashing the golden boy and the perfect franchise.

Guess who else has gotten sacked and taken out of FG range?  Probably every QB at some point this season, but you tried to be funny by saying he went full Josh Allen, I felt the comment was lame and out of place.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IslandBillsFan said:

Yes. They had two timeouts. So why not?  He couldn’t possibly kneel three times and not go backwards. 

Yeah, they would have had to run at least one actual play, maybe two. No reason not to call TOs.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Where's the analytics crowd

Recalculating to tell us they predicted this, but they really predicted the opposite

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Not on injury report this week

Brain spurs