Sign in to follow this  
BillsfaninSB

Barnwell has Bills at 6 wins in 2019

Barnwell ought to drop a large one on that prediction is he's so sure. Haven't the Bills outperformed preseason win predictions the last few years?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Given the last twenty years of data, I’d say he’s about right on. 

Easiest prediction in all of history, the Bills O/U 6.5

7 minutes ago, QCity said:

Just a little bit early for this.

This is also true.  

I would said that's a good prediction for 2018, but 2019 will be much better in my opinion.  Get the OL taken care of, add a few WRs, a RB, a DT, a CB, and a LB and they'll get 10 wins.  With FA and the draft, they should be in good shape in 2019.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

I was just thinking about this today. Yes it’s early. But the prediction includes how you think free agency and the draft will pan out. I also say 6 maybe less. Hope I’m wrong. 

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I would said that's a good prediction for 2018, but 2019 will be much better in my opinion.  Get the OL taken care of, add a few WRs, a RB, a DT, a CB, and a LB and they'll get 10 wins.  With FA and the draft, they should be in good shape in 2019.

Since we haven’t had 10 wins in 20 years, this would be a hell of a season. Hope you’re right!

3 minutes ago, Chemical said:

I was just thinking about this today. Yes it’s early. But the prediction includes how you think free agency and the draft will pan out. I also say 6 maybe less. Hope I’m wrong. 

Yeah, our O/U will be either 6.5 or 5.5.  Odds are we won’t have the #2 defense again.  But the hope is the offense can be better than one of the worst.  And Allen taking the next step.

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I bet he won’t say it to my face!

You’re 5’8, Asian and post pics of your feet on the Internet.

I bet he flies to your house and says it.

Edited by Jay_Fixit
  • Meh 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This is early.  We don’t even know the schedule.  But 6 wins would be troubling.  They may not make the playoffs yet but they should still be in realistic contention going into the late season.

hopefully they open at home and don’t have that early schedule like they did in 2018. That will help. 

Im sure there will be some ESPN numpty predicting they go 3-13 again...

I am expecting to go about 8-8 and would be disappointed if we are not very close to that mark.

Barnwell has ADS (Allen derangement syndrome). 

1814132075_download(21).thumb.jpg.74b949428d99048f941d2aa862d1d1d2.jpg

The douche dough boy won't ruin my optimism about Allen or the Bills next year. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Six wins in the division I would agree with him.

so we have the same record as this year?

• Thanks! (+1) 1

A six-win season in 2019 would spell the end of the McBeane era—or at least, it should.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

Barnwell has ADS (Allen derangement syndrome). 

1814132075_download(21).thumb.jpg.74b949428d99048f941d2aa862d1d1d2.jpg

The douche dough boy won't ruin my optimism about Allen or the Bills next year. 

So because BB isn’t going nuts about our QBs who had a 52% and 68 qb rating, you act his appearance? You seem rational. 

I guess he got the memo it’s a 5 year rebuild. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Im sure there will be some ESPN numpty predicting they go 3-13 again...

3-13 was a great prediction for last year considering who was starting the season at QB

the over / under is 8 with today's roster based on how they exited the last quarter of the season; clearly it is 9 post-draft and FA as they are not losing anyone (other than Kyle) to FA this year who matters.  So its only gain in terms of next years roster vs the roster that performed well for the last 4 games.  

I'd go play next years schedule with the current roster and probably win 8 games.  The only thing that happened bad this year was they needed about 3 or 4 more games to play....

Trust the Process.   Barring serious injuries to irreplaceable players like QB or half your o line  (which trashes any teams season) , next year is going to be great. 

Meaningful article 

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Since we haven’t had 10 wins in 20 years, this would be a hell of a season. Hope you’re right!

Yeah, our O/U will be either 6.5 or 5.5.  Odds are we won’t have the #2 defense again.  But the hope is the offense can be better than one of the worst.  And Allen taking the next step.

Didnt some people on here say we wouldnt have a good D this past season.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So because BB isn’t going nuts about our QBs who had a 52% and 68 qb rating, you act his appearance? You seem rational. 

Nah, it's just what you say when you don't like an opinion and want to be mad about something.  

Sign in to follow this