Barnwell has Bills at 6 wins in 2019

9 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

This is a guy Mike Schopp likes to schlop on about so there's that for smart people. 

He’s actually pretty good at predicting things if you don’t pretend he just hates the Bills.  Super boring podcast but he is one of the best analytical nerds out there.

3 minutes ago, The Drought said:

My early prediction was 6-5-5, so this isn't far off

Still a winning record!

57 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Maybe. But that defense did hold the Jags to 10 points ( 7 of which came on a 4th down play) on their home field. 

Well with that crowd I am not sure how much it was a home game.  I heard most of their fans were arguing whose turn next in hot tub.

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If Josh Allen was on any other team, we would think he was a bad qb. 

....but he’s not, so he’s not! 

This stuff can be fun, but it’s all an exercise in futility. Free agency and the draft cannot come soon enough! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If Josh Allen was on any other team, we would think he was a bad qb. 

If Josh Allen was on any other team you would think he was a good QB. 

You are not part of "we" since you already do think he is and have been trying to convince us since he was signed.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If Josh Allen was on any other team you would think he was a good QB. 

You are not part of "we" since you already do think he is and have been trying to convince us since he was signed.

Sensitive.  You’re right. Bills fans are super objective over Rosen, Jackson, and Darnold.  You’re a homer and it’s great.  I used to be and I’m objective.  But while he was certainly was exciting, Allen has a bunch of work to do as do all the other rookie QBs. 

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Sensitive.  You’re right. Bills fans are super objective over Rosen, Jackson, and Darnold.  You’re a homer and it’s great.  But while he was certainly was exciting, Allen has a bunch of work to do as do all the other rookie QBs. 

Waahhhhhhh.  I still dont understand why fans of teams other than the Bills come on here.  It's a free country but I just dont get why people dont go on boards for their teams.

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Did you read it? 

He projected the Vegas over/under projections for the Bills. 

It is a pretty dumb article and goes to show how much time people who work at ESPN have on their hands, but he gave his reasons for why he thinks 6 will be the over/under. They weren't far fetched reasonings at all.

Correct. He's attempting to predict the Vegas o/u for 2019-20. My guess (haven't seen the current listings) is that if the Bills do open at 6 wins it'll get pushed up pretty quickly, but maybe that's the fan in me talking. 

14 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I think he's clueless about Beane's plans for the off season and Josh Allen's development in his second season.

Like the other 31 teams are quaking in their snowshoes over these big threats?

4 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

This has probably been said many times by now, but he isn't predicting how many wins teams will have.

Here's what he said:

"I'm going to give my projections for where those over/under marks will land when the books open their 2019 totals for betting. This is not my projection of how each team will finish in 2019. I'll have my own thoughts on that as we hit the summer. This is merely trying to estimate what Vegas will set as the average expectation for each of the league's 32 teams in 2019 this spring. "

I don't know when the books open but well before the season.

Edited by Thurman#1