What was your favorite Bills game or moment last year?

Mine is probably somewhat unusual but it was the dumpoff to Ivory in the final game that nearly resulted in a TD. It was the best play Josh Allen made all season IMO placing it perfectly over the LB. Improvised and hit the streaking checkdown option. If he can do that with consistency, he'll be the guy we all want him to be. 

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 4

The Jacksonville game.  At this point Jacksonville had a sliver of hope.  Their defense was at full strength.  Allen missed the previous month and half.  Allen was the most athletic player on the field vs the NFL's freakiest defense.  The touchdown to Foster where Allen was hit on three sides and used a glitched in the Metrix to get it 50 yards down feild in the air stands out most as well.  

16 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Mine is probably somewhat unusual but it was the dumpoff to Ivory in the final game that nearly resulted in a TD. It was the best play Josh Allen made all season IMO placing it perfectly over the LB. Improvised and hit the streaking checkdown option. If he can do that with consistency, he'll be the guy we all want him to be. 

Didn't he do that in both Miami games?

The loss in Miami because that was the game where Allen showed me the most.  One Charles Clay catch away from around a 90 yard game winning drive.  Plus, it was fun watching Allen make Kiko look like a fool all game long.

• Like (+1) 2

Favorite Game:  Minnesota.  (Runner ups:  Jax and 2nd Mia game)

Why:  Because everyone, even me as a Bills fan, thought at that moment it was going to be close to impossible to see our supposedly raw rookie QB make his first road start in Minnesota and actually win, let alone dominate them.  Wow that game was fun.  

Favorite moment:  Tie - The hurdle and also seeing him that first week firing up the defense late in the game.

Why Hurdle:  I mean what’s to explain, just watch it again if you want to know why.  

Why the other:  I knew right then and there we had a born leader and our guy.

Runner up:  The run in first Miami game where Allen embarrasses Kiko badly and spun him around.  

Other favorite moments:  The Dive in Minn.  Foster Bomb.  Over 300 yards rushing in 3 games.  The pump fake on the TD celebration last week where he thought about trying to throw the ball out of the stands.  Kyle Week.  Allen Mic’d up. Kyle Williams mic’d up last week against Fins.

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Favorite Game:  Minnesota.  (Runner ups:  Jax and 2nd Mia game)

Why:  Because everyone, even me as a Bills fan, thought at that moment it was going to be close to impossible to see our supposedly raw rookie QB make his first road start in Minnesota and actually win, let alone dominate them.  Wow that game was fun.  

Favorite moment:  Tie - The hurdle and also seeing him that first week firing up the defense late in the game.

Why Hurdle:  I mean what’s to explain, just watch it again if you want to know why.  

Why the other:  I knew right then and there we had a born leader and our guy.

Runner up:  The run in first Miami game where Allen embarrasses Kiko badly and spun him around.  

Other favorite moments:  The Dive in Minn.  Foster Bomb.  Over 300 yards rushing in 3 games.  The pump fake on the TD celebration last week where he thought about trying to throw the ball out of the stands.  Kyle Week.  Allen Mic’d up. Kyle Williams mic’d up last week against Fins.

That Vikings game for sure had the most memorable poster this year the dude who put down 5k on the Bills to lose.  Still don’t know if that was a joke or not.  

If the Eagles win the Super Bowl this year they should pay it forward to the Bills like Bills fans did to the Bengals.  17 point underdogs in that game and the Eagles made the playoffs by 1/2 game over them 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Josh drive at the end to come from behind and beat the Titans was up there for me.  Such a critical rookie experience for a new QB to go through, broke a drought of several years since we did that and you could see Josh growing up right before your eyes.

Minny game.

Josh to Foster vs Jax on that amazing throw and catch, and also in that game the perfect tandem cut blocks by Zay and someone else to allow McKenzie to basically walk in the endzone on that jet sweep as Ramsey picks himself up off the turf.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

The loss in Miami because that was the game where Allen showed me the most.  One Charles Clay catch away from around a 90 yard game winning drive.  Plus, it was fun watching Allen make Kiko look like a fool all game long.

This. I thought this was Allen's coming out game as a passer. He single handedly carried the offense that game and should have come away with the victory.

Between that game and the Jets loss, where we outgained them by 200 yards but Special Teams cost them dearly, they could have easily been 8-8.

Hopefully this and the season finale are signs that Allen will own the Fish for the next 15 years.

• Like (+1) 1

09.23.18. The Leap heard ‘round the world announcing we had a player at QB for the first time in a long time. The upset against the Vikes on their home turf. JA as the starting QB on the road 1st game, everyone calling for a blowout of epic proportions against us, including many on these boards ?. Oh, and my wife and I were in the hospital because my youngest decided to be born that day too—all around an unforgettable awesome day! ?

Honorable mentions: that time someone lost 5K betting against the Bills and the subsequent drama here; the Jags game, and Miami beat down with Kyle showing Kelvin how to track in a pass to completion...

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Almost forgot about that; a highlight for sure.

Some of Allen's runs and the time he jumped over a defender were memorable as well.

There were also a couple rushing TDs he scored diving for the pylon that were exciting plays at the time.

I'm not a big fan of Allen but no one can say the guy doesn't compete or that he is not willing to sacrifice his body (almost to a fault) in order to make a play.

He had a lot of highlight individual efforts this season.  I just wish more involved his throwing arm.

Don’t worry, we’ll squeeze in and make room on the Allen bandwagon next year for you—I am optimistic that his throwing arm will be plenty utilized. ??

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Don’t worry, we’ll squeeze in and make room on the Allen bandwagon next year for you—I am optimistic that his throwing arm will be plenty utilized. ??

No one here would like to see Josh Allen turn into #12 as much as me, believe me.  (I noticed #12 in your avatar).

• Like (+1) 1

Vikings game and then both Miami games where it was the Josh Allen show

3 hours ago, CommonCents said:

I call this the Superman play. He had already jumped over AB, then he went and did this. My favorite play of the season. 

Look at #22 with the "Oh no he didn't!" look on his face...hahahaha

If you are talking the actual year of 2018 then the entire period from the Bills Dolphins game which got us in to the playoff game against Jax's was the most fun I have ever had as a Bills fan. Being 30 I don't have a ton of playoff memories and that week was absolutely insane and the energy was out of control being in the WNY area.

If you are referring to this last season here the Jaguar game felt as close to a playoff game or big game as it gets. I was swearing off the wall by the end of that game and loveddd seeing us punch the Jags especially Ramsey in the mouth. I would say the Vikings game was fun and the Dolphins Clay drop game was also good because it pretty much sold me that Allen could be really freaking good. And upon remembering the Clay drop screw him I hope he is cut