Who really here is plugged into the draft?

Sorry it is often a crapshoot and if the Bills hit on a few picks all the power to them. 

In 2018 they did what they had to do & drafted a QB and fingers crossed.

2019 will all be about what they do to address the offense and whether they are true to their word or can attract FA talent.

2018 was the worst collection of WR's in the league & an offensive line that was porous on the best of days.  

McD & Beane better make a splash on the offensive side in FA and please no 3rd & 4th stringers as we've seen in the past (i.e. Matthews, Benjamin....).  

Edited by Billsfan1972

By "Plugged into the draft" do you mean are there any "insiders" here who have a good idea what we are looking to do in the draft?

A couple guys you should follow on TBD (given their inside information) would be @Cripple Creek, @Degenerate Mike in HHDS, @ExiledInIllinois and at times @Gugny.  Each of these fellas have their ear to the internal workings at One Bills Drive. I've found their information to be SPOT ON in most cases.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Bandit and Gunner are excellent with their takes on players from what I have seen over the years. 

Kirby also follows the college game quite closely and has a good read on a lot of players. 

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Sorta off topic, but remember when many two years ago said this guy was the second coming at the DE position? https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/ThomSo00.htm

Is it too early to declare him a bust? His production is utterly negligible.

Niner fans are definitely disappointed.

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

By "Plugged into the draft" do you mean are there any "insiders" here who have a good idea what we are looking to do in the draft?

A couple guys you should follow on TBD (given their inside information) would be @Cripple Creek, @Degenerate Mike in HHDS, @ExiledInIllinois and at times @Gugny.  Each of these fellas have their ear to the internal workings at One Bills Drive. I've found their information to be SPOT ON in most cases.

Especially @Gugny