Second half thread: Wk 17 Dolphins at Bills (CBS)

21 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yes, go for the win. Even with that in mind, the Bills may not be good enough to pull it off. Allen needs a strong second half to make up for that shaky performance , especially right before the half. He shouldn’t be making those types of mistakes at this point, including that putrid attempt at a throwaway near the sideline. 

States your posts perfectly. You are biased and hate Allen. Period.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

He’s carried the ball like that his entire career. Bizarre I agree but it seems to work for him. 

Yep, the proverbial “ loaf of bread” has always been a thing with Shady. At some point I’m guessing Coaches just said what the heck and let it go. He’s never been a major fumbler so it’s moot. 

OOWHEEE I love that play! No way to defend that execution! Keep the playcaller Daboll, JA and Foster and call that play every redzone possession. We're going places with that kind of play, high percentage JA QB sneaks.. have to see more drives like that

1 minute ago, Dave Allen said:

Allen has some work to do in the passing game, but the dude plays balls-out - all game, every play. I wouldn't trade him for anybody. ANYBODY.

He tried to take on Kiko, a player who is so crazy the concussion protocol doesn’t work since you can’t tell the difference. Then, during his pick 6 he laid out to make a tackle. Yes, I’m complimenting him on his actions on a pick 6. 

We we have our franchise QB, boys. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Seemingly this whole game has been built around developing that part of his game.

That is what I have noted... nothing deep, taking slants, and a few comeback and drag routes short of the sticks.

Could be they just are trying to get "live" work on that aspect of his game while you can do it - I hate to say it, but the game is pretty meaningless otherwise. I guess folks could get out of sorts about draft position....