Who Are You Rooting for the Rest of the Way?

BUFFALOKIE

1 hour ago, iinii said:

Sure. I believe a good coach got set up to fail by OBD for starters. 

Ok. He was basically just an interim coach here. Why do you think he is good? Do you know him from previous jobs?

1 hour ago, inaugural balls said:

I hope the Colts beat Houston.

Would LOVE to see Baltimore go into NE and Kick. Their. Ass.

1) I do not like the Colts, but I dislike any Texas team more, so i agree.

2) Absofrigginlutely!!!

16 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Agree to disagree I guess. Especially about the bandwagon effect. Been coming to Seattle regularly since prior to the Hassleback superbowl, and now live here, and I just don't see it like that. I guess I could be wrong. I see a continually passionate fanbase that people don't like because they're passionate. If we start winning people will hate us because we're the best fans going...potentially. I could see all of our losing getting people to pity-root for us lol. 

I’ve been going to Seahawks games since 1993 and there is absolutely a bandwagon effect.

And it trickles everywhere around the area, including British Columbia.

3 hours ago, MJS said:

Ok. He was basically just an interim coach here. Why do you think he is good? Do you know him from previous jobs?

He was but I doubt he was given any real consideration for the Bills job and considering what he is doing now, planning for the PLAYOFFS, he gets my vote. So as I have stated here in the past this is just my opinion, nothing more/nothing less. To me it is about him giving the Pegulas a bit of the finger. 

Chargers and Colts

Chargers, built a good team. Got rooked by NFL and stadium frenzy. Like Rivers and the players. Anthony Lynn has been surprisingly good.

Indy. Welcome back Andrew Luck. Frank Reich being Frank Reich. Lot's of good players and young guys. Ballard and Reich knew how important it is to keep your investment in QB upright by building a decent O-line. Listening OBD?