2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

because we are being embarrassed by a beatable Pats team who have practically given us 4-5 opportunities for TDs that we have squandered.

Yeah thats where I am...the Pats literally did nothing this game and are going to probably win by 20+ points because we cant get out of our own way.

Just now, WideNine said:

I know, but this guy is shanking 30 yarders... how is that better. How long is that guy with the Spanish name going to be on IR, wonder why he hasn't been activated. Not very knowledgeable about those rules as many on the wall, but he could boot it.

Bojorquez is on IR. Do not believe you can come off IR in the NFL like you can in the NHL. 

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

Why do people go completely psycho when we lose a game when we're already out of the playoffs? 

Why?

Do you enjoy getting boat raced by the ***** Patriots?  Every ***** time for 20 years?  Even when Brady sucks and we win the turnover battle?

Giving up 300 yards rushing in maddening.  Losing is one thing, but this game showed nothing positive about this regime.  We should have at least gave them a game today.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mac14 said:

So much for playing for pride! We might have done something had that idiot Croom not fumbled the ball

That played killed us, if we got some momentum there it’s a different game. 

Why did he think those extra three yards were important? Bad coaching too.

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Sucks the offense couldn’t score a TD or help Allen. Time to purge that side of the ball entirely, asides from Allen and Foster

How. We've already purged the offense and this is 1st generation purge survivors. 

Just now, Bills2ref said:

Bojorquez is on IR. Do not believe you can come off IR in the NFL like you can in the NHL. 

They can activate one player a year off IR but he has to be on there for a certain number of weeks, not surr if he qualifies or not.

6 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

You make a good point.  The team sucks. 

Oh and i left out a big one.   No ground game.  The OL and RBs suck too.   Defense doesn't have to stay honest on play action, etc.  

I'm not judging the coaching staff (Except Crossman - Fire his ass) and Beane based on this year. It was all about the QB this year and so far, I think they made the right decision and are going in the right direction.  I like their decisive approach in cutting Benjamin, benching Clay, etc.  It takes time to clean up a shatshow.  Next year at this time will be much better time to judge.   Good teams and winning cultures that sustain are not built overnight.  If you want to blame anyone for fan misery this year, blame Pegula for delaying the proper way to do things by 2 years by hiring Rex (band aid approach that rarely works and is never sustainable long term).