Probowl selections - No Bills Selected

One Buffalo

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

KB got robbed!

Of what? A bucket of KFC?

11 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Agree with this.

Several solid players but great player? No. I don't see one great player on the roster. 

Also agree. There are a lot of snubs that deserve it more than most Bills players.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001001712/article/2019-nfl-pro-bowl-snubs-leighton-vander-esch-tops-the-list

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Jay, is that possibly a star trek next generation reference, when Geordi is on the hallow deck with the designer of the Enterprise D trying to figure out a way out of the ancient mine field?

...or did I just show my geek card?  :lol:

It actually wasn’t, it was a Simpsons reference. But I’m wearing Spider-Man underwear if you want some company in the geek department.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

It actually wasn’t, it was a Simpsons reference. But I’m wearing Spider-Man underwear if you want some company in the geek department.

Jay, she makes a references along the lines of "You have to try my..." and I believe it was Scungilli.

I am bugged that I missed that it was a Simpson's reference!

...good stuff all the way around.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/12/ee1c127d61094/zay-jones-pro-bowl-snubs-bs-an.html

Lorenzo Alexander says Bills must win more

Leave it to 35-year-old Bills captain Lorenzo Alexander to put everything into perspective despite having a Pro Bowl caliber season and not even getting the nod as an alternate.

"Obviously when we have a great defense you want guys to get rewarded," Alexander said. "There's a couple of factors that go into that. Obviously us not having a great record ourselves, and then there are a lot of good football players. When you look at the list you're like, 'OK, well who do you replace?'You replace him with some of our guys then it's an up-cry for that same guy that got replaced. It's hard. You got a lot of good talent and that's what the NFL is all about. Next year when guys have a chance, we've gotta win. And when you win you get the fan vote up because everyone's chatting about what you're doing. And then people around the league recognize winners and then they're more apt to vote for you over another guy. And that's what it comes down to."

Edited by One Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, One Buffalo said:

Would have thought we would have at least one?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001001792/article/nfl-reveals-rosters-for-2019-pro-bowl-in-orlando?campaign=Twitter_atn

Although Carucci report Kyle is 1st Alternate-

They actually have 4th alternates? The Pro Bowl is a joke now.

On 12/18/2018 at 7:25 PM, Leonhart2017 said:

Kind of thought Hauscka and White would make it. Not that I was planning on watching either way though.

The thing about special teams players, at least with fan voting, the average fan doesn't know anybody more than Vinatieri, and their own kicker. Plus, Hauscka had been missing a lot during the voting. Those of us who know, understand it's mostly the new holder, but most people just see the misses.

• Like (+1) 1