Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

50 minutes ago, Precision said:

You are such a predictable little pervert, I went fishing on a Sunday afternoon and caught a sucker, AGAIN! 

At least TRY to read the thread title junior.  

A poll for everyone, how many posts can little willy make without mentioning Trump.  My guess is zero, ha ha ha!

HA! Typical response DR - can't handle your own hypocrisy.

Think Trump will be forced to provide his DNA in his rape case?

• Vomit 1

On 12/12/2018 at 9:49 AM, Teddy KGB said:

All my gay friends are in love with everything Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, etc etc etc 

What is the mass appeal to the LGBQTRSTUVWXYZ ? 

Someone explain it to me ? 

How do all Christian God fearing, road kill eating, cousin marrying, good old boys love Republicans 😁😁😁😁😁hmmmmmm

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

We can always count on Billsy to drag out a thread from FOUR YEARS AGO just to start yet another hate conversation. Well done…keep on uniting

AND STILL - after FOUR YEARS - the GQP can't stop hating on LGTBQ.

And UNITE???? UNITED with people taking away rights because they are insecure freaks? F that... Move to Russia.

Tell us how these laws UNITE people?  Tell us Bonnie.

What has the GQP done to UNITE Americans?  Tell us Bonnie. 

Well, I know you won't because you have no balls or thoughts of your own.

Idiots

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And UNITE???? UNITED with people taking away rights because they are insecure freaks? F that... Move to Russia.

Tell us how these laws UNITE people?  Tell us Bonnie.

What has the GQP done to UNITE Americans?  Tell us Bonnie. 

Well, I know you won't because you have no balls or thoughts of your own.

Idiots

Good morning sir.  My DR screen name report should be in your inbox.  I found 1,392 instances where other (probably fake) posters used the same series of words that DR used over the past 10 years.  So far my research has me concluding that DR is continuing to post here under at least 12 and as many as 287 different screen names.  For the sake of security I have listed those names in code in my report.  Please use your decoder ring to decipher.   I wait patiently for your next instructions. 

PS - Dr Nada Braincell called.  Said something about upping your meds?  Whoops I guess I should have written that in code too. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Good morning sir.  My DR screen name report should be in your inbox.  I found 1,392 instances where other (probably fake) posters used the same series of words that DR used over the past 10 years.  So far my research has me concluding that DR is continuing to post here under at least 12 and as many as 287 different screen names.  For the sake of security I have listed those names in code in my report.  Please use your decoder ring to decipher.   I wait patiently for your next instructions. 

PS - Dr Nada Braincell called.  Said something about upping your meds?  Whoops I guess I should have written that in code too. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Ain't nobody hating, we just don't care. You wanna be one or more of those letters go ahead, knock yourselves out, we just don't care.

47 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Ain't nobody hating, we just don't care. You wanna be one or more of those letters go ahead, knock yourselves out, we just don't care.

Yep. But Billsy wants to force everyone else to play along. That means real girls playing girls sports have to get beaten down by boys playing make believe. If you don’t think that’s fair to girls then you are a hater and insecure. Not only must we respect the lunacy, we must genuflect when in the presence of an LGBTQWhatever. Uniting? Billsy, Billsy, Billsy... what an idiot. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

we may just need a bigger font, different colors, or a ridiculously sophomoric meme

Hi DR!!!!

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Why are you yelling at me Chief?  Geez.  I'm just trying to help.  

DR appreciates your efforts.

Welp, our pals in the media and the Democratic Party are once again trying really super hard to paint DeSantis as some sort of homophobe over a bill that prevents teachers or school admin (or any adult) from talking about sexual identity with 4-8-year-olds.

Oh, yeah, that’s the bill.

It has nothing to do with ‘Don’t Say Gay,’ and it absolutely is targeted to protect children in public schools but you know, it’s far edgier to pretend he is trying to cancel gay people.

Or something.

And the media is going along with it, reporting the bill as if it is actually called the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill.

Gosh, gay isn’t even in the bill.

Who knew?

Oh, that’s right, EVERYONE NOT ON ON THE LEFT OR IN THE BRAIN-DEAD MEDIA.

Look at those headlines.

Obnoxious aren’t they?

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/03/08/literal-propaganda-ag-takes-media-and-dems-apart-for-deliberately-misleading-the-public-on-dont-say-gay-fl-bill/

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Just a question for the folks that oppose the Florida bill, what is it about it that you dislike so much?

I've asked this many times and have gotten nothing in return.  So one can only come to the conclusion that they dislike it because it's been proposed and backed by poopy pants Republicans and Conservatives.  

I suggest they take the first step in forming a critical opinion of the Bill and........read the ***** thing!!  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Welp, our pals in the media and the Democratic Party are once again trying really super hard to paint DeSantis as some sort of homophobe over a bill that prevents teachers or school admin (or any adult) from talking about sexual identity with 4-8-year-olds.

It has nothing to do with ‘Don’t Say Gay,’ and it absolutely is targeted to protect children in public schools but you know, it’s far edgier to pretend he is trying to cancel gay people.

Or something.

And the media is going along with it, reporting the bill as if it is actually called the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill.

Who knew?

Look at those headlines.

Obnoxious aren’t they?

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/03/08/literal-propaganda-ag-takes-media-and-dems-apart-for-deliberately-misleading-the-public-on-dont-say-gay-fl-bill/

So this Bill could also go by the moniker "Don't Say Straight" or "Don't Say Heterosexual"? 

It's all about them isn't it?  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Or something.

Who knew?

Look at those headlines.

Obnoxious aren’t they?

Absolutely disgusting , but I expect no less from our “ free” liberal msm. This bill is about as vicious as a puppy paw. I swear they can’t contain their hate for straight. Wonder why something so normal is so uncomfortable for them ?

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

F’d up  -  all of this will backfire on the cult 

Peoples Republik of Florida 

So many insecure freaks 

Yup it’s sure ***** up some of the abuses people do to kids.  Instead of freaking out about this why not ask yourself why there needs to be a Bill that prevents people from doing this to a child.  Life is too lenient. 

(a) Performing surgeries that sterilize or mutilate, including castration, vasectomy, hysterectomy, oophorectomy, metoidioplasty, orchiectomy, penectomy, phalloplasty, clitoroplasty, vaginoplasty, vulvoplasty, ovariectomy, or reconstruction of the fixed part of the urethra with or without metoidioplasty, phalloplasty, scrotoplasty, or the implantation of erection or testicular prostheses;

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Yup it’s sure ***** up some of the abuses people do to kids.  Instead of freaking out about this why not ask yourself why there needs to be a Bill that prevents people from doing this to a child.  Life is too lenient. 

(a) Performing surgeries that sterilize or mutilate, including castration, vasectomy, hysterectomy, oophorectomy, metoidioplasty, orchiectomy, penectomy, phalloplasty, clitoroplasty, vaginoplasty, vulvoplasty, ovariectomy, or reconstruction of the fixed part of the urethra with or without metoidioplasty, phalloplasty, scrotoplasty, or the implantation of erection or testicular prostheses;

The one argument Bills makes that is coherent is to ask if this is a solution in search of a problem. That is, is it actually happening?

That argument gets lost in the volume of ***** posts. 

It is not the worst question, especially when Reps brag about this as a big win of some sort. 

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What age is this happening Jim? Where are your sources‽ 

13 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The one argument Bills makes that is coherent is to ask if this is a solution in search of a problem. That is, is it actually happening?

It is not the worst question, especially when Reps brag about this as a big win of some sort. 

Exactly

20 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

've asked this many times and have gotten nothing in return.

BS - we have discussed this and of course, you told us that you knew you were straight in kindergarten... so just like everything else in your pathetic life - everyone else is JUST LIKE YOU!

On 3/6/2022 at 12:50 PM, Chef Jim said:

When did I decide to be straight? That’s a tough one but I would say probaby in kindergarten when I found myself around girls other than my sisters.  

So, why can't other kindergarteners realize that they might be gay/lesbian at the same age? Guess what insecure freaks? KIDS DO!  Kids know at an early age something is different just like Jim knew when he was straight.

Why can't they know and acknowledge they feel different?  Why should they live in fear RIGHT FROM THE START that being who you are is a bad thing? 

After all - most gay/lesbian/bi kids DON'T CHOOSE to be gay just like Jim didn't choose to be straight.

So, why should kids feel bad talking about who they are?  Shouldn't school be a safe place for ALL?

Or, are you all f'd up like DR  - aka  @Precision - who blames democrats and equates sexuality to sexual abusers, deviants and criminals like he did three days ago in this very thread?

On 3/6/2022 at 3:54 PM, Precision said:

why does the left attracts sexual abusers, deviants and criminals?

Why is this bill bad? It's all about censorship - fear - and bullying.

The bill targets those in elementary school and prohibits the discussion of LGBTQ topics in a school.

The bill also extends to support services like counseling - this bill requires the school to share the “mental, emotional or physical health or well-being” of a student to their parents, unless they believe that it will result in abuse. If a student shares with their counselor that they are gay, the school/counselor MUST share that information with the student’s parents even if it goes against the wishes of the student.

This bill is nothing more than a test to see how far the cult can go...  This bill, just like all the other pathetic laws the insecure cult is passing - will back fire.

So, tell us  - what is this bill FOR?  And, Jim, again - who is this bill PRIORITIZING?

This bill does what insecure "CONSERVATIVES" have always done - sweep the inconvenient topics under the rug and force people who are different to be silent, hide, and lie.

IDIOTS

Edited by BillStime

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

So many insecure freaks 

Hilarious 

So it’s your feeling that calling the majority of Americans “insecure freaks” is going to win over their hearts and minds?  Come on Hillary that didn’t work with “deplorable”. 
PS: You may want to look up the definition of hypocrisy on this one!

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hilarious 

So it’s your feeling that calling the majority of Americans “insecure freaks” is going to win over their hearts and minds?  Come on Hillary that didn’t work with “deplorable”. 
PS: You may want to look up the definition of hypocrisy on this one!

Ahhhh. No. 

You think a majority of Americans support these bills?  

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No….idiot….I think the majority of heterosexual Americans are not freaks! 

I never said they were - I was just referring to the insecure nut jobs who enjoy rallying behind pathetic bills that you are defending. 

Keep up the good work champ 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I never said they were - I was just referring to the insecure nut jobs who enjoy rallying behind pathetic bills that you are defending. 

Keep up the good work champ 

I see….so you’re response to the people you ‘think’ are calling other people freaks is to actually call those people…..wait for it….FREAKS! 😂😂😂

Get down off your self righteous woke throne there hypocrite. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

When alphabet soup-sexuals refer to legislation which prevents school counselors from talking to kindergartners about sexual topics as "anti-LGBTQ," we should be asking ourselves what exactly that means and implies.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

When alphabet soup-sexuals refer to legislation which prevents school counselors from talking to kindergartners about sexual topics as "anti-LGBTQ," we should be asking ourselves what exactly that means and implies.

Every single republican state legislature should be putting this same legislation up for a vote today. This woke insanity needs to stop yesterday, but of course it wont.

There's no defending teachers talking to 5, 6 and 7 year olds about friggin human sexuality.  Gay, straight, trans or any combo thereof. That is unless you want to defend pedophiles.

My kids are older but if found out that their kindergarten teacher was talking to my son or daughter about these topics there'd be hell to pay.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

That’s not what the Bill is intended to do in my mind. Not stop these things from happening but to make sure they never do and if they do those involved are punished to the full extent of the law.  

Gender affirmation treatment can be a real slippery slope to children. For ***** sake NAMBLA is a real thing. 

https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org

Here's one example of the reality. Yes, there are chapters all over the US, including Florida.

Raise your hand if you'd sign up your 5 year old for this?

Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH) is just what it sounds like—drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, and bookstores. DQSH captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive, and unabashedly ***** role models.

Edit: apparently the filter on this site is LGBTQ+ phobic (and racist) since it filters q.u.e.e.r.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That’s not what the Bill is intended to do in my mind. Not stop these things from happening but to make sure they never do and if they do those involved are punished to the full extent of the law.  

Gender affirmation treatment can be a real slippery slope to children. For ***** sake NAMBLA is a real thing. 

https://tnc.news/2022/02/26/levy-toronto-elementary-students-given-gender-inclusivity-training/

A few weeks before the workshops, a poster was put up in the K-8 school promoting transgendered, nonbinary and gender diverse students. 

The poster, created by Egale Canada, showed pictures of a young student – seemingly transitioning from male to female — with a flat chest. There was also a picture of a female student with binding over her pubescent breasts.

https://genderspectrum.org/articles/educator-resources

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 2

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

So many insecure freaks 

What is it in these bills that you specifically object to?

• Awesome! (+1) 1