MNF Game thread Rams and Chiefs.

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Mahomes 2/3 for 15 yards 

Does the magic end tonight?

It early I know

Following on the internet (again)

5:43) (Shotgun) J.Goff pass short right to J.Reynolds for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Penalty on KC-E.Murray, Defensive Holding, declined.

Ask Jeff.

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Mahomes 2/3 for 15 yards 

Does the magic end tonight?

It early I know

Following on the internet (again)

5:43) (Shotgun) J.Goff pass short right to J.Reynolds for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Penalty on KC-E.Murray, Defensive Holding, declined.

Now don’t you feel silly..

Edited by CaptnCoke11

That was quick 

3:33) (Shotgun) P.Mahomes pass deep left to T.Hill for 25 yards, TOUCHDOWN. H.Butker extra point is GOOD, Center-J.Winchester, Holder-D.Colquitt.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

That’s the one I don’t like. It doesn’t match the unis. 

Yeah. Kinda weird.   

• Like (+1) 1

I dont think the problem with Woods was that they disnt think he was good or wanted him everyone just thought he wasnt worth the money he would get as he wasnt a #1 WR and would get paid closer to one on the open market. Just go back a few years and read the posts around here. Goodwin was let go because he couldnt sray healthy and everyone felt he would rather be running track then play football

Just now, HappyDays said:

It's insane the separation that Tyreek Hill gets on every single play. And he has some of the surest hands in the league to go with it. Best receiver in the league right now.

Watching the Saints yesterday. Man that’s hard to argue with the catches they were making. 

Neither defense can keep up with the speed they’re facing and it’s leading to a flag-fest, which is unfortunate for the fans.

Tyrek Hill can get open with a slight hesitation at the LOS - it is truly a sight.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Press coverage on Hill is a mistake.

Thats what I mean - I’ve never seen anything like that.  Play was over as soon as he stutter stepped.

3 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Watching this game, we are lightyears away from having an offense that can compete against LAR or KC or Saints. 

Until they do. Isn’t that how the league works? One franchise altering draft away from success. It does look like they overpaid for Edmunds and perhaps missed the opportunity in 18’. LVE and Chubb of Edmunds? Blehh

• Like (+1) 1