13-7 Baby!

I liked what I saw today.  Thing is, I believe that was a jets team who knew the Head coach’s job is in line and didn’t show up.

Truly believe that game was a winner regardless, but the jets didn’t seem to have any fire today.

Edited by davefan66

22 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

OP - Do you really think we are going to beat the Pats in NE?

If the Steelers and Chiefs keep playing they are and have the top two spots locked up....and NE has nothing to play for?  I could certainly see us getting a win.  I think it is possible we COULD run the table...but I understand that there is an even greater chance that we lay an egg against Jacksonville in two weeks.

24 minutes ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

The 2nd wild card spot could easily be at 5-5 (Bengals, Dolphins, and Titans; maybe also Ravens and Colts) when we begin play vs the Jags in 2 weeks.

Of course, I don't understand how we are going to beat NE in week 16. Someone explain that one to me.

Just to clarify my post: if the Dolphins lose in another hour to GB, next week the Ravens beat the Bengals at home, and next week the Colts beat the Titans at home, then there will be a 5-team tie at 5-5 for the final wildcard spot by the start of week 12.

So to answer the original question of whether 9-7 gets the Bills into the playoffs: probably a coin toss of a chance, since our 7-5 AFC record is competitive, wins over the Dolphins and Titans would help, but losses to the Ravens and Colts doesn't.

23 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

It's truly amazing what one win can do for this forum :lol:

Honestly just seeing a good offense for once shows me all the potential this team can have. That's the narrative this season. This game was the first time we really put together long drives for once. That's all we need to be decent. Zero offense is just soul crushing week after week. I didn't think they had it in them.

All seriousness aside,  They played great against another ok team.  I like the upgrades at WR . Yes.....upgrades can be found without trading players. Here is a question though. Did the slight changes to OL improve the running game or did Jets just play a horrid run D?

Let’s say the Bills have a 70% chance to win each game (they don’t, but let’s pretend.)

With a 70% chance to win each game they have just an 8% chance of winning all 7.

Its nice to enjoy the win but let’s not go overboard.

56 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

I don't see another loss on the schedule with the number 1 defense in the league.

Ha ha ha we beat a 3-6 team that is going to fire their coach who was playing a QB that didnt even want to play this year. 

Can we stop with the playoff stuff??

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

All seriousness aside,  They played great against another ok team.  I like the upgrades at WR . Yes.....upgrades can be found without trading players. Here is a question though. Did the slight changes to OL improve the running game or did Jets just play a horrid run D?

IMHO... Jets were horrid. 9-7 baby!

Just now, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

IMHO... Jets were horrid. 9-7 baby!

This team has improved so much today. Lets sneak in and ride this D! 12-7 baby!

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In honor of The Senator wouldn't it be 12-7 baby! ??

You beat me by a second!