Kyle William's...my gut tells me he comes back.

Hebert19

20 minutes ago, wppete said:

I don’t think Kyle is coming back. He’s done. McClappys Process is going to take years if it even succeeds. Will miss Kyle though one of the great Bills of all time. 

IF, and i mean IF...Josh Allen ends up finishing the year strong, and then they stock the offensive cupboards in the off season, then this team might just have a chance to make a bit of noise. the defense is pretty solid. and if the offense can actually put some points up on teams, then this will be a whole different ball game. literally.

• Like (+1) 2

I thought he was a lock for coming back. Why would he sign last year if he didn't think he could still play and thought we'd compete? Still playing at a high level he'd simply regret not seeing this thing out after choosing not to retire early when it was an absolute overhaul.

100% certain Cogs and Wood (he likely would have retired anyway but was given all the more reason to when they) saw the writing on the wall with the only guy keeping a shadow of an offense together was being pushed out and Peterman was was the only guy left and retired. Tyrod may have kept Cogs from retiring and hoping for another playoff experience playing the same formula.

But Kyle Williams re-signed.. and has to see this out for as long as he's playing well. Otherwise I can't imagine why he would have re-signed at all, he's having his worst experience of his career I imagine.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks