Has toilet paper gone the way of ice cream?

Cripple Creek

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Putting the corn back on the cob, are you?

That's one way to do it

Nsfw

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Horizontally or vertically. 

Whichever way is with the grain... Or, well, kernal.

If you rub to fast you get chocolate popcorn.

8 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I recently bought a bag and I swear the roll is more narrow than it used to be. This is similar to when ice cream suddenly didn’t come in half gallon containers. Has anyone else thought the same?

Have you checked to to see if it isn’t simply because your ass is wider?  Narrow sheets might just be an optical illusion. 

The timing of this post is pretty good as I have just seen a slick deals thread about TP.   Some guy there is the guru of TP.  Posted a large spreadsheet comparison.

Here is the link.

https://slickdeals.net/f/12167593-24-ct-charmin-mega-plus-toilet-paper-10-target-gift-card-30-more-free-store-pickup?src=SiteSearchV2Algo

Always interesting in what others think is the best choice.    Maybe this thread will take a turn in that direction.   Somewhere in that thread, someone says Costco brand is wider.

13 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I recently bought a bag and I swear the roll is more narrow than it used to be. This is similar to when ice cream suddenly didn’t come in half gallon containers. Has anyone else thought the same?

You getting s h I  t on your hand?

13 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I use the two interchangeably, and find if quite soothing. 

15 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

We had a story in Aus. rolls changed from something like 12cm lengths to 10cm lengths.

You Guys are all a bunch of candy azzes.

1,000 sheets.  Like Scott Brand is Your best bang for the buck. About $.60-$.70/roll

I prefer "Macho Wipe, course" of course, 60 grit or less will do:

cheese-grater-toilet-paper-2.jpg

On a historical note, if anybody is interested in the history of wiping:

7D6E0675-0069-4310-BF08E0AB9B99C142_sour

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/toilet-tissue-anthropologists-uncover-all-the-ways-weve-wiped/

http://encyclopedia.toiletpaperworld.com/about-2

Ain't The Internet gr8!!!!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

As I get older two things have happened: my weight has gone up, and my lactose intolerance has gotten worse. For these reasons I often skip the ice cream if it’s offered. When you ask has toilet paper gone the way of ice cream, I immediately thought that you were wondering if I should skip the toilet paper if it’s offered. I ain’t no stinking millennial. I intend to continue using it. 

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

1,000 sheets.  Like Scott Brand is Your best bang for the buck.

Scott brand.. haha It's like wiping your butt with an emory board, you're sanding your butt clean with 500 grit.

Conversely, there's Charmin--it's like wiping yourself with an inside out sweatshirt.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/2/2018 at 10:06 AM, Cripple Creek said:

That’s way off the topic.

as a reminder...have toilet paper rolls gotten more narrow?

so does online allow you to say it's 24 rolls when it's really 12 "but they are really the equivalent of 24"

does any other product get away with this garbage?