The Fred Jackson Stiff Arm ?

3 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

Me too.  We need more guys with the heart of Freddie.  I think Kyle Williams has it... anyone else who brings a full competitive effort for every play?  Tre White?  Jerry Hughes?

I think the majority of players on team do. shady, and Lorax especially. The only person that doesn’t is KB

3 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If KB had Jacksons passion about playing football we would have a solid #2 WR.

Are you serious? If KB had Freddie’s passion he would be a top 15 receiver in the league 

Dont sell Freddy’s passion short or KBs natural talent + checked out attitude either

Fred was one tough s.o.b.

One of the many things I loved about him, was how often the guys trying to tackle him, ended up crocked. I have no idea especially why it happened, but it did, and regularly.

And while I'm at it, did he ever miss a blitz pickup?

Remember what JJ Watt looked like after Fred blocked him?

https://247sports.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/Article/Bills-Fred-Jackson-Caused-JJ-Watts-Bruise-105216600/

Also shows the block that did it. ;)

That was a fun game.  This was also the game where Kyle Williams had that interception.  This was the year me and my buddies started up our Bills road trip tradition that is still going strong today. We almost picked this game but ended up seeing the Bills get lit up by Peyton and the Broncos later in the season instead :wallbash:

Edited by BillsPride12

2 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

That was a fun game.  This was also the game where Kyle Williams had that interception.  This was the year me and my buddies started up our Bills road trip tradition that is still going strong today. We almost picked this game but ended up seeing the Bills get lit up by Peyton and the Broncos later in the season instead :wallbash:

Kyle W. INT >>> Kyle O. Kitty Slide.