Call your shot. Who goes today?

McBean

3 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

It doesn't matter.

The Buffalo Bills will never be a successful NFL team under the ownership of Terry & Kim Pegula.  Same goes for the Buffalo Sabres.

:thumbdown:

Sabres are playing well so far this year.  I'm a bit surprised by that.  Thought it would be another year or two

Bills O is such a mess, may take 2-3 years to get it just average

KB gone cause he sucks.  Shady because he wants to go.................. saying back to Eagles

Edited by MarkyMannn

Honestly nothing would shock me.  It wouldn't shock me if they sit still or if they clean house a little.  Or even trade for players which would be stupid right now.  I want them to clean house on offense.  If it ain't broke don't fix it....... Well it's broke!  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m guessing a great deal of what’s left of the fan base is gone today! Empty stadium from here on out.

I hopefully doubt that, but I get it.

The thing is, SoCal, it isn't even the losing...it's the fact that save a few great defensive efforts they are truly not fun to watch.  If nothing else you should be entertaining.

Who is entertained?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

I hopefully doubt that, but I get it.

The thing is, SoCal, it isn't even the losing...its the fact that save a few great defensive efforts they are truly not fun to watch.  If nothing else you should be entertaining.

Who is entertained?

Dollars...I was actually entertained last night...but not in a good way. I spent most of the evening laughing at the TV! This is not an NFL team right now. It just isn’t.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Dollars...I was actually entertained last night...but not in a good way. I spent most of the evening laughing at the TV! This is not an NFL team right now. It just isn’t.

SoCal, I was confused on whether I should use the laugh or cry emoji on the above.

Maybe a little of both.

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

SoCal, I was confused on whether I should use the laugh or cry emoji on the above.

Maybe a little of both.

I’m a huge sports fan. This is a mess. The team doesn’t look like they have a plan, personality, or direction! The OC is sending in plays off of a piece of notebook paper to a QB that was on a golf course a week or two ago. Come On Man! Someone has to get fired!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’m a huge sports fan. This is a mess. The team doesn’t look like they have a plan, personality, or direction! The OC is sending in plays off of a piece of notebook paper to a QB that was on a golf course a week or two ago. Come On Man! Someone has to get fired!

...and your comments (and others) aren't being harsh, they are just plain the truth.

Going back to my post above, how do you go from it's going to get worse before it gets better to CT's linked article of the worst DVOA offense in history?!

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I saw the notebook paper Daboll had too.

I busted out laughing. Good stuff

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

...and your comments (and others) aren't being harsh, they are just plain the truth.

Going back to my post above, how do you go from it's going to get worse before it gets better to CT's linked article of the worst DVOA offense in history?!

Agreed. And as much as people want to applaud the defense, there was something that just seemed off about the Patriots last night. They committed penalties. Dropped some passes, etc. Most of the time they receivers running wide open over the middle of the field. Turn this field goals into touchdowns and it’s yet another blow out. I know, I know....glass half empty but Brady didn’t look like himself.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

McCoy traded.

Benjamin cut.

Hey Rober I like your posts. Remember you back from the BBMB days...

You’ve seemed to be good at scouting QB’s and talent.

If you were the GM today, what would you do to fix this mess?

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Agreed. And as much as people want to applaud the defense, there was something that just seemed off about the Patriots last night. They committed penalties. Dropped some passes, etc. Most of the time they receivers running wide open over the middle of the field. Turn this field goals into touchdowns and it’s yet another blow out. I know, I know....glass half empty but Brady didn’t look like himself.

Sorry to keep just go and back and forth with you, SoCal, but I was just plain thinking could it be because the Patriots...just really didn't take this game that seriously?

Are we an NFL joke?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

It doesn't matter.

The Buffalo Bills will never be a successful NFL team under the ownership of Terry & Kim Pegula.  Same goes for the Buffalo Sabres.

That's what I love about this site.  It's the unbridled optimism.

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

They can't touch the defense.

It's the only thing keeping McDermott off the unemployment line.

I think they can always make things worse, never underestimate the Bills when stupid personnel decisions are concerned.  

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Sorry to keep just go and back and forth with you, SoCal, but I was just plain thinking could it be because the Patriots...just really didn't take this game that seriously?

Are we an NFL joke?

As I said, I’m a huge sports fan. I love the English Premier Soccer League. The Bills look like a team in serious danger of relegation! If you’re not familiar with it, look it up. It truly applies here. This is NOT an NFL team as currently constructed.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PearlHowardman said:

Terry and Kim Pegula are completely clueless professional sports team owners.  

Well you should thank your lucky stars for them or you wouldn't have any pro sports teams in Buffalo.  They are doing the best they can.  Both franchises were a complete mess.  Sabres look like they are going to be very competitive this year and I think you're jumping the gun on the Bills.  I think they'll need at least two more years before they are an elite team, but I do believe that management is taking the right approach.  You just need to have a little patience.  McDermott and Beane have been on the job less than two full seasons. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

As I said, I’m a huge sports fan. I love the English Premier Soccer League. The Bills look like a team in serious danger of relegation! If you’re not familiar with it, look it up. It truly applies here. This is NOT an NFL team as currently constructed.

I'm familiar with it.

If we go to the CFL then, we should honestly trade with Hamilton for Tasker's kid, Luke.  Second in the League for receiving yards.

I honestly believe we would be able to beat the Ottawa RedBlacks, currently in first place in the East at 10-7.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Benjamin 

McCoy

I also would move 

Kyle if get max value

Lorax if get max value

Is there that much of a market for OLD players from a bad team? I really doubt it. The only reason to trade those guys is if they’re starting to poison the locker room. I have a gut feeling that Shady May be at that point. He looked super frustrated last night.

1 minute ago, xsoldier54 said:

Well you should thank your lucky stars for them or you wouldn't have any pro sports teams in Buffalo.  They are doing the best they can.  Both franchises were a complete mess.  Sabres look like they are going to be very competitive this year and I think you're jumping the gun on the Bills.  I think they'll need at least two more years before they are an elite team, but I do believe that management is taking the right approach.  You just need to have a little patience.  McDermott and Beane have been on the job less than two full seasons. 

If they were doing the best they could, they would have hired a front office veteran from the start to be the president of each team.

Just now, McBean said:

Hey Rober I like your posts. Remember you back from the BBMB days...

You’ve seemed to be good at scouting QB’s and talent.

If you were the GM today, what would you do to fix this mess?

Hey. I'm just an armchair GM but I'll give you my plan.

CURRENT

1. Trade McCoy. His style doesn't fit our offense. He takes too many negative plays and this offense is incapable of overcoming negative plays. Let Ivory and Murphy plow into the line for 3-4 yards a carry and reduce the lost yardage.

2. Cut Benjamin. The guy is useless. Give a younger guy a chance. 

OFFSEASON

1. Sign Teddy Bridgewater to a 2 year, $20 mil contract. Let him and Allen compete with a new rookie picked in the 3rd or 4th round. If he beats out Allen, so be it. This team will mutiny if the offense isn't drastically better next year. 

2. Cut Charles Clay. Another terrible Whaley signing.

3. Sign Donte Moncrief and Geronimo Allison to bolster the WR corps. 

4.  Trade down!!! Stockpile draft picks. Move down out of the top 5 to pick up either an extra 1st rounder or a couple extra 2nd rounders. We need to stockpile picks and fill out the roster with NFL calibre talent. No more trading away picks to move up for players. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1