Has the light finally gone on for Zay Jones?

KOKO NFL

7 hours ago, PolishPrince said:

again, why does anyone think Woods wanted to stay? He was visibly upset with lack of balls his way with Tyrod, he was free as a bird - why would he choose to waste more young careers getting 3 balls thrown his way a game? I wouldnt want that ***** lol

Yeah probably true. Wish we still had him but unfortunately the Qb position is the same!

18 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Zay has been opened all year on the All-22.  It's the QB that is always the issue.

I expected Zay Jones to have a nice career outside of Buffalo like Robert Woods.

in 3 years maybe.  He's not going anywhere before his rookie deal runs it's course. 

13 minutes ago, teef said:

he looked solid.  he's coming along and can help this team at the wr position in the future. it's not complicated.  anyone who posts his numbers in this game as a reason he's not effective are mouth breathers.

Hey now!!!!     

I post his #'s to show he's the best we have!!!  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Zay has been opened all year on the All-22.  It's the QB that is always the issue.

I expected Zay Jones to have a nice career outside of Buffalo like Robert Woods.

Yep, this is a fact.

43 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I see words like complementary, he's OK, he sucks

With 6 catches for 55 yards, Zay Jones is the Bills leading receiver in catches, YPG and 1st downs

25 catches on 42 targets, 281 yards, 13 IDN and 1 TD (by Nate).  

Using  stats to state your case helps. 

He's produced the most for Buffalo in the WR department  

Thank you. We have dysfunctional posters here. As soon as there is a post complimenting a players, the 'not impressed ' gets attracted. Clearly Zay has improved in a offense with no true #1 , no deep throat and a shaky QB situation. I hope Zay keeps improving as he has worked his way up from a dismal rookie campaign

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Thank you. We have dysfunctional posters here. As soon as there is a post complimenting a players, the 'not impressed ' gets attracted. Clearly Zay has improved in a offense with no true #1 , no deep throat and a shaky QB situation. I hope Zay keeps improving as he has worked his way up from a dismal rookie campaign

Is this illicit or political talk?  

His route running is crisper . He clearly has more confidence with the ball in the air. I said 3-4 weeks ago that Zay looks highly improved, he just wasn't getting touches, well no WR was getting touches for that matter. 

I think he can be a legit #2 WR and a nice piece on offense moving forward ! 

He has been better for sure. With our offense being so bad its hard to really say much else. 

He has 25 catches for 281 uards on the year...thats a good 2 game total for some WRs in the league these days...

You'd hope a guy you trade up for in the early 2nd would be better than a 3rd WR but it is what it is...

Edited by matter2003

57 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Is this illicit or political talk?  

Incite not insight 

he made a typo and you responded with snark thus proving his point.  

10 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

... and he's still telling KB where to line up.

Yup. I saw him waving his hands again pre snap 

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Incite not insight 

he made a typo and you responded with snark thus proving his point.  

Yup. I saw him waving his hands again pre snap 

at one point Anderson had to wait while jones waved KB to the complete opposite side of the field to get him lined up correctly. KB is a freaking joke. you're a freaking pro. how about knowing your job and assignments. 

• Like (+1) 2