Bills Being Very Active approaching Trade Deadline?

On 10/29/2018 at 3:39 PM, JoeF said:

With all the Bills cap space next year, it would not be an outrageous idea to go after someone they have their eye on in FA whose deal expires at the end of the year or who is in year 2 or 3 of a five year deal and is not panning out for his current team. 

Tate for example is a $3.5 million rental for the rest of the year but the Bills have room to sign him to a large contract in the offseason. 

I would call the Broncos about Matt Paradis and the Cardinals about Mike Iupati. Both on expiring contracts.  Both better than what we have.  I would only make these two deals if the player agrees to an extension.  Start Free Agency now.  

If they do that they might win a game and ruin the draft.

5 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

It was McD who ran the offseason and the Draft. And also Just like with Beane makes every call there too. Because you dont hire a HC before GM and think he is going to take a back seat to your GM. 

Facts. 

McD ran that draft with WHALEYS Scouts and Staff.  Facts.  All internal information to make decisions in that draft were squarely with Whaleys staff.  Facts.

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

McD ran that draft with WHALEYS Scouts and Staff.  Facts.  All internal information to make decisions in that draft were squarely with Whaleys staff.  Facts.

So McD didnt sign Hyde and Poyer that was Whaley?  McD allowed Whaley to not take Mahomes and then Whaley Chose White. Yeah if that is the case this organization is worse than we thought allowing a GM run the offseason knowing we are firing him?

wow this fanbase is gullible 

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

With the flurry of trade activity involving the Bills I am really going to follow these NFL insiders much more. 

LOL.

I have no idea why people follow this crap 24/7, but there is most definitely a demand for this "information" and so people are going to meet that demand with product, whether it's right or wrong.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

They didnt want to give u the draft picks...simple as that

Me? I don't work for the Bills.

5 minutes ago, The Drought said:

I'm just trying to keep track of all the new players numbers and adding up all the draft picks.

could you make a chart for us ?
I have trouble keeping up with these matters at my age.
 Maybe a little excel spreadsheet ?

i am easily overwhelmed when data overloaded

18 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

why not get creative and trade shady for a WR.  Enough f'in draft picks. 

that would have been fine with me also.  If Det. didn't have Johnson at RB, I think we may have been able to trade him for a WR.  Or for one of GB's 100 WR's.