Josh Rosen leads dramatic comeback win. Did we take the wrong Josh?

KOKO NFL

Josh Rosen, the 'other' Josh, led a dramatic Arizona comeback today to pull out a win 18-15 against SF. (I watched the 4th Quarter because I am in a football pool and the game mattered). Down 15-3 in the 4th Quarter, JR was accurate and stayed poised, under duress, in the pocket. Dare I say, unlike the Bills' strong-armed, mobile, yet skiddish and inaccurate rookie, Josh Allen. 

Did the Bills take the wrong Josh? From the evidence I've seen to date... regrettably, yes.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Unfortunately we are going to have to hear this trash for the next X years. Over and done with. Rosen has looked far from a world beater this season and led a comeback win against the 49ers, a team that has one win. Both of Arizona’s wins have come against the 1 win 49ers. They are far from world beaters. Tell me when Rosen lights it up all game AND leads a come from behind win against a respectable defense. Also, if you combine Benjamin and Zay Jones, they couldn’t hold Larry Fitzgerald’s jock strap. 

• Like (+1) 5

Please give it a rest.  We drafted Allen.   We won't know which teams picked correctly and which team blew it for two or three years.  Why start these silly threads over and over?

Allen has won 2 of his 4 starts.  Has Rosen done any better? 

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nobody knows definitively. But the homers here who couldn't pass a second grade spelling test and who will defend anything this joke of a franchise does will tell you no and that we drafted the greatest qb is the history of histories. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Nobody knows definitively. But the homers here who couldn't pass a second grade spelling test and who will defend anything this joke of a franchise does will tell you no and that we drafted the greatest qb is the history of histories. 

Or maybe just give it time before making that determination?

Josh Allen = high upside but raw

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, KOKO NFL said:

Josh Rosen, the 'other' Josh, led a dramatic Arizona comeback today to pull out a win 18-15 against SF. (I watched the 4th Quarter because I am in a football pool and the game mattered). Down 15-3 in the 4th Quarter, JR was accurate and stayed poised, under duress, in the pocket. Dare I say, unlike the Bills' strong-armed, mobile, yet skiddish and inaccurate rookie, Josh Allen. 

Did the Bills take the wrong Josh? From the evidence I've seen to date... regrettably, yes.

Your evidence needs more evidence

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Or maybe just give it time before making that determination?

Josh Allen = high upside but raw

Lets be real.

Even if Rosen succeeds and allen flops you’ll berate people about how rosen wouldn’t succeed here. 

And simultaneously do the same to anyone that questions coach or GM.

• Like (+1) 7

Why yes, that 12 point comeback against the world beater 49ers led by a backup named Beathard, definitely changes everything, especially all of the pick-6’s that highlighted Rosen’s previous outing and multiple beat downs. How has he separated himself again from the pack including Allen? 

• Like (+1) 1