I've placed a bet on the Bills to beat the Pats

RobbRiddick

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to win the Super Lottery - a cool 1.6 billion. In an effort to show I have bigger balls than the guy who bet 5k on the Bills to lose earlier in the season, I've put the whole lot on the Bills to beat the Patriots. 

If I win I will have enough money to buy Microsoft.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7

15 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to win the Super Lottery - a cool 1.6 billion. In an effort to show I have bigger balls than the guy who bet 5k on the Bills to lose earlier in the season, I've put the whole lot on the Bills to beat the Patriots. 

If I win I will have enough money to buy a Microsoft Surface Pro.

FTFY

29 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

You can afford to buy the team. Instead of hiring a GM, just make your decisions based on TBD post game threads.

That would actually be so much fun. We could just run polls to see who we draft or sign in FA etc.

I'd also convert Nate Peterman from QB to a human coat stand for my office 

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

I have tonights winning powerball ticket.  I can match you up to $620 million before taxes and lump sum fee.  Let me jump on board with you because that is totally a sweet bet to double our moneys.

WAIT! I’m not planning on splitting that with you! How am I supposed to get by on only $310 million? This would put a crimp in my grand plans! 

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

You should just invest for a bit and then buy the team. You probably would do a better job running it. 

On a side note how bad ass would it be to be that single ticket winner right now 

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

Or you could pay off my student loans, then MAYBE have enough for dinner at Taco Bell.