Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Donta Hightower Out for NE

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Trent Murphy Out; Chris Ivory Will Play
  • Hapless Bills Fan pinned this topic
On 10/21/2018 at 9:35 PM, Peace Frog said:

I have two seats on the 45 yard line that I just put up for sale.  My wife and I (mostly me) were so looking forward to this game that we bought tickets for it when they first went on sale in July.  We live out here in WA state so we don't get to see the Bills that often but after today's performance (and the entire season, really), I'm selling them and canceling my airline tickets.  McDermott, you didn't just lose the locker room today, you lost me too.  Beane, good job putting together this putrid puddle of bile you call a roster.  I'm so totally disheartened and disgusted that I'm done for this season.  I'll check back next season.

Fried Frog Legs is such an unappreciated dish.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2018

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (5-2)

OUT
TE Jacob Hollister - Hamstring (LP)
CB Eric Rowe - Groin (DNP)
C Brian Schwenke - Foot (DNP)

DOUBTFUL
RB Sony Michel - Knee (LP)

QUESTIONABLE
T Trent Brown - Ankle (LP)
T Marcus Cannon - Concussion (LP)
WR Josh Gordon - Hamstring (LP)
DE Geneo Grissom - Ankle (LP)
TE Rob Gronkowski - Ankle / Back (LP)
LB Dont'a Hightower - Knee (LP)
DE John Simon - Shoulder (LP)
DE Deatrich Wise - Ankle / Knee (LP)

BUFFALO BILLS (2-5)

OUT
QB Josh Allen - Right Elbow (DNP)
RB Taiwan Jones - Neck (DNP)
DE Trent Murphy - Knee (DNP)

DOUBTFUL
No Players Listed

QUESTIONABLE
RB LeSean McCoy - Concussion (LP)

Bold indicates a change from the previous day's report.

PRACTICE PARTICIPATION
Did Not Participate in Practice
Limited Participation = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitions
Full Participation = 100% of a player’s normal repetitions

GAME STATUS DEFINITIONS:
Out = Player will not play
Doubtful = Unlikely to play
Questionable = Uncertain as to whether the player will play
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Trent Murphy Out; Chris Ivory Will Play; McCoy Expected to Play

McCoy has been the best thing this team has had in a long time and is the biggest reason the drought ended. He is the post success era OJ and we owe him a lot of appreciation IMO. I hope they aren’t rushing him back Monday so they can showcase him for a trade. You don’t play games like that with a guys head. If it’s a leg or something or a hand, whatever. If it’s a head injury they better be taking this seriously. Shady deserves better then being on display to help a team he might not be in the future plans of. I hope it’s not and I hope he’s just okay. I truthfully hope he doesn’t get traded period. It’s just strange to me that “expected to play” and “still in concussion protocol” a day before the game are in the same description.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

On 10/21/2018 at 9:15 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Pats probably can’t wait for this game. 

It's their second bye week of the season.

On 10/21/2018 at 9:17 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

Let it rain sex toys upon you

God, I hope not. How classless and embarrassing to Buffalo that would be.

On 10/21/2018 at 9:19 PM, Buddy Hix said:

The Bills are so bad that I’m actually embarrassed to have a prime time game here.

Especially embarrassing if the sex toy crew comes out.

Edited by boater

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:32 PM, Southern Bills Fan said:

You all are such a bunch of pu#%ies. All you do is B word and whine about everything. It’s easy to support the Bills when they win. These are the times that make being a fan so much better when they actually do turn the corner and become a contender. Either get on board or leave. Either way, quick whining about everything. 

lol I think you need to take a step back rookie.. None of you asked you or put you in charge of questioning our fanhood. If you don't like what is said on these forums don't read it. People over the last 18 years have the right to complain.

if you don't like it.. seek life else where

Edited by PrimeTime101

3 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

lol I think you need to take a step back rookie.. None of you asked you or put you in charge of questioning our fanhood. If you don't like what is said on these forums don't read it. People over the last 18 years have the right to complain.

if you don't like it.. seek life else where

Haha. Another internet tough guy. 

Mike Reiss ESPN Staff Writer 

Patriots have downgraded RB Sony Michel (knee), OT Marcus Cannon (concussion) and DE Geneo Grissom (ankle) to out for Monday night's game against the Bills. Barring an IR move, there is only one more player to declare inactive, with TE Jacob Hollister, CB Eric Rowe and C/G Brian Schwenke ruled out yesterday.

13 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Well,it was about time Trent Murphy was listed as "out",I'm surprised he lasted this long on those glass legs.

that really sucks too because he was making a big impact and starting to get into gear.  they are gonna have to put lorax on the line and move/stunt him around some.

hopefully mike love will get a couple of snaps.

i'm also hoping for some assassin type blitzes up the middle with edmunds.

Edited by billsredneck1

National media make Bills-Patriots predictions: http://bufbills.co/nGJgtT 

As if we don't already know 

ESPN

x8lhiu0m6avhxoi3dm0t.jpg

Mike Reiss' pick: The Patriots haven't played a game this season without committing a turnover, and that is the Bills' best hope at pulling the upset, similar to what they did in Minnesota earlier this season. In the end, the Patriots' offensive firepower should be enough against an underwhelming Bills attack in a game that could be closer than many anticipate. Patriots 30, Bills 20

Mike Rodak's pick: The Bills' offense has scored more than 20 points in only one game this season, while the Patriots' offense has scored fewer than 20 points only once. It is going to take either an outlier performance from either of those units, or scoring from Buffalo's defense or special teams for the Bills to pull off an upset. Other than a high snap to Andrew Luck last Sunday that went for a safety, neither the Bills' defense nor special teams have scored this season. Patriots 34, Bills 17

MMQB

zmt25pkqphob0ftbo9yl.jpg

SB Nation

qgeacvp7mecsm17sti3p.jpg

Excellent  LaConfora didn't pick the Bills!!    :)     :(

There's no where to hide when you're  under the lights 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan