Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Donta Hightower Out for NE

8 hours ago, JTown said:

Unfortunately, the Cheats are going to destroy this McClappy $hit show.  The only reason I'm going to watch is the opportunity to see Hughes unload on Brady.  I don't care if we gain one yd.  Please play every defensive snap to destroy Marcia.  It truly would be the greatest thing that this team could do at this point.  

Bring up a career practice squad DE. Let him become famous. One hit...NFL films forever. I'm not condoning a life threatening hit....life changing is more accurate. Joe Theisman is just fine

34 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

No chance of winning but wish Hughes would hit Brady and knock that smirk right in the center of it take the 15 yards

Less if Pat's are in the red zone

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I have two seats on the 45 yard line that I just put up for sale.  My wife and I (mostly me) were so looking forward to this game that we bought tickets for it when they first went on sale in July.  We live out here in WA state so we don't get to see the Bills that often but after today's performance (and the entire season, really), I'm selling them and canceling my airline tickets.  McDermott, you didn't just lose the locker room today, you lost me too.  Beane, good job putting together this putrid puddle of bile you call a roster.  I'm so totally disheartened and disgusted that I'm done for this season.  I'll check back next season.

How much?

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

All the preparation in the world won’t matter 

lets not fool ourselves.  

Sure it will. The more time the Bills have to get their triage units in place, the better.

I wonder if Belichick will mumble, ¨We´re on to Bills Mafia¨ when the media asks him a question he doesn´t like...

Take the Pats and the over.

Brady will hang 40+ on this team. 

Bills will get about 6 points, which is an improvement on last week. ?

Just traded for James white in FF so I cant wait!

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I'm with you but we are the minority. 

everyone wants an instant fix and aren't willing to wait for this regime to remake this team and when it doesn't happen immediately, temper tantrums ensue.

The Bills have 2 touchdowns in the last 18 quarters. There is no insta-fix for that.

This is all time bad. This is not going to be fixed by next year either. There are not enough good players available for that. 

But sorry my temper tantrum is soooooo bad for you.

7 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Take the Pats and the over.

Brady will hang 40+ on this team. 

Bills will get about 6 points, which is an improvement on last week. ?

Just traded for James white in FF so I cant wait!

The Bills have 2 touchdowns in the last 18 quarters. There is no insta-fix for that.

This is all time bad. This is not going to be fixed by next year either. There are not enough good players available for that. 

But sorry my temper tantrum is soooooo bad for you.

That's what I'm thinking.  Buffalo doesn't score over 10 and New England doesn't score under 40.

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I’d be shocked if Sony Michel isn’t out for the year that injury looked nasty!! (His first fumble and I can’t blame him for it the sheer pain he was in had be unbearable) 

He´s a football player. Spit on it, rub some dirt on it, and get back out there!

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

You all are such a bunch of pu#%ies. All you do is B word and whine about everything. It’s easy to support the Bills when they win. These are the times that make being a fan so much better when they actually do turn the corner and become a contender. Either get on board or leave. Either way, quick whining about everything. 

I have sat through 1-12-1; 1-13, 2-14 and so on.....I think I'm allowed to B word a little bit...you want to accept this and think things are ok....go for it

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

I have sat through 1-12-1; 1-13, 2-14 and so on.....I think I'm allowed to B word a little bit...you want to accept this and think things are ok....go for it

Keep your head up! As they say it is always darkest before the dawn.