Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Donta Hightower Out for NE

Don't know how to post vids from YouTube on here but I just watched a video of Marcellus Wiley showing Brady saying "Trying to get to 6-2, Bills Mafia here we come".

I don't take it as him calling us out or challenging us at all but it DID feel a bit weird cuz I've never seen him do stuff like that before and I have genuine hate for that man (as a player) so everything about his face and that stupid little, I'm 40 plus years old and eating food which makes me lose fat on my face so I look like I'm aging really quick and I don't use lotion lil grin he had just made me a little hyped to see our defense get after him.

1 minute ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Don't know how to post vids from YouTube on here but I just watched a video of Marcellus Wiley showing Brady saying "Trying to get to 6-2, Bills Mafia here we come".

I don't take it as him calling us out or challenging us at all but it DID feel a bit weird cuz I've never seen him do stuff like that before and I have genuine hate for that man (as a player) so everything about his face and that stupid little, I'm 40 plus years old and eating food which makes me lose fat on my face so I look like I'm aging really quick and I don't use lotion lil grin he had just made me a little hyped to see our defense get after him.

It's in the OP of this thread. 

• Like (+1) 1

Top 7 Storylines for Bills-Patriots this Week

uxwvglvvyua03hiwanxx.jpg

The Bills approach the midway point of the season with just two wins in their first seven games. But they’ve got a prime-time appearance and the creature comforts of home to lift their spirits, as they try to recover from a two-game losing streak.

Here are the top seven storylines this week as the Bills get set to host Monday Night Football:

1. MONDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

2. FINALLY HOME

3. WILL THE DEFENSE RECOVER?

4. D.A. WEEK TWO-A STEP FORWARD?

5. DABOLL AGAINST HIS MENTOR

6. RUNNING BACK HEALTH A QUESTION FOR BOTH

7. HALL OF FAMER IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

On 10/21/2018 at 6:42 PM, Bangarang said:

It will be an exhibition game for the Pats. A good opportunity to rest starters 

That's what the Vikes did...soooo you're saying there's a chance? :)

Still think if our offense can show up for one game against this pretty piss poor defense, we stand a chance to compete. Our defense is only as good as the amount of forced turnovers and limited time they spend on the field. I really don't think we need to be using big nickel as much either...I get the strategy but just not seeing the results.

1. Do you enjoy seeing the back of Joe Tessitore's head? Do you enjoy seeing the back of Jason Witten's head? Do you enjoy seeing Booger McFarland on a crane? If you do, you're probably LOVING Monday Night Football this season. If you don't enjoy those things, I feel your pain.

Seven weeks into the NFL season, ESPN has made it clear it wants its three broadcasters to be the stars of the show from 8 p.m. to midnight ET every Monday night. The game is secondary.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's not a giveaway.  They are selling them at the Bills' Store on Monday and likely online thereafter.  

I know its not a giveaway, but it does say only Monday at the Bills store... so if they don't sell it online there will be probably people that pick up at least a few and resell on craigslist for a higher amount. 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I know its not a giveaway, but it does say only Monday at the Bills store... so if they don't sell it online there will be probably people that pick up at least a few and resell on craigslist for a higher amount. 

No doubt if If they stick to that.

PFW in Progress 10/24: Patriots - Bills Preview; Practice Report (2:00:55)

We preview the divisional matchup between the Patriots and the Bills on Monday Night Football. Erik Scalavino drops by for a practice report. We discuss Rob Gronkowski and Sony Michel's injuries and offer our thoughts on potential Patriots trades.

Presser Points: Belichick - Bills provide good road test

f7phoad3rrxumqzn8cly.jpg

One of the true staples of Patriots coverage is Bill Belichick’s Wednesday press conference that usually features the coach waxing poetic about the upcoming opponent. Since the Patriots will be heading to Buffalo to take on the toothless Bills offense Monday night, this week was a bit more challenging.

After opening with some positive words about the Bills defense and then special teams, Belichick eventually turned to a Bills offense that has scored just 81 points (or 133 fewer than the Patriots) all season. For Belichick, it was indeed challenging, but not impossible.

“Offensively, some explosive players – running backs, tight ends, receivers,” Belichick began. “[Derek] Anderson’s obviously a really experienced guy that both Brian [Daboll] and Sean [McDermott] have a lot of experience with. I’m sure he’ll be able to handle things the way they want it done.

Wrap Up 10/24: Gronk, Michel don't practice

c05tyumr8mvxol6pk8gs.jpg

Under a light rain, the Patriots went back on their practice field midday Wednesday to begin preparing for this week’s visit to Orchard Park, N.Y., where they’ll face the Buffalo Bills on Monday Night Football.

Not surprisingly, the list of absent players was a bit longer than normal after the number of injuries before and after last week’s game at Chicago. Most notably, tight end Rob Gronkowski (ankle, back) and rookie running back Sony Michel did not appear during the roughly 15-minute viewing window for media at the beginning of the session.

Belichick Breakdown: Top Plays against the Bears (6:10)

Bill Belichick breaks down the key plays from New England's victory over the Chicago Bears.

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

1. Do you enjoy seeing the back of Joe Tessitore's head? Do you enjoy seeing the back of Jason Witten's head? Do you enjoy seeing Booger McFarland on a crane? If you do, you're probably LOVING Monday Night Football this season. If you don't enjoy those things, I feel your pain.

Seven weeks into the NFL season, ESPN has made it clear it wants its three broadcasters to be the stars of the show from 8 p.m. to midnight ET every Monday night. The game is secondary.

The broadcast is terrible. And to have that contraption blocking fans view is absolutely utterly absurd.

***** Witten. ***** Booger. ***** ESPN

Mike Reiss ESPN Staff Writer 

The Patriots are using one of their two designated to return/IR spots on CB Duke Dawson, who practiced on Wednesday. Meanwhile, RB Sony Michel (knee), TE Rob Gronkowski (back/ankle), OT Marcus Cannon (concussion), CB Eric Rowe (groin) and DE Deatrich Wise Jr. (ankle/knee) were not spotted.

Practice-squad RB Kenneth Farrow went from spending all of 2017 on IR following ankle surgery to taking handoffs from Tom Brady at today's practice. His smile tells the story of a successful comeback, as he is one option to help the team's injury-depleted RB ranks.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - McDermott Media Day Presser at 11:20 AM ET with Practice at 12 Noon

Coffee with the Coach 10/25: Preparing for Buffalo (3:42)

In this week's edition of Coffee with the Coach, Scott Zolak and Coach Belichick talk about the upcoming game against Buffalo and the unique atmosphere Bills fans create during game days.

Scouting the Matchup: Defense Will Lead the Way

ogwk1xgyxbntqb5chkak.jpg

News Blitz 10/25: Trade Talk, Injury Updates

nvxcs1pyaupii7fw5qlb.jpg

Throwback Thursday: Bills vs. Patriots Through the Years

zux9hbypmdr1uiovlplf.jpg