Report: Cowboys may have interest in trading for KB

YoloinOhio

19 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Most fans would welcome this

By snapping out of his coma, you mean firing Beane and McD I assume

No, I mean setting objective criteria by which to hold McBeane accountable and imposing clear consequences, such as the requirement that all further personnel decisions need to be vetted by an experienced football consultant.

29 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

No, I mean setting objective criteria by which to hold McBeane accountable and imposing clear consequences, such as the requirement that all further personnel decisions need to be vetted by an experienced football consultant.

"If the offense doesn't score 30 points next week, YOU'RE GROUNDED."

Let me guess, you've never run a thing in your life.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Get 'er done Beane! 

Dump every player with a pulse off this roster that you can get value for.

Shady's gotta go too!

Puts me in mind of when right after Bethlehem Steel announced they were shuttering most of the Lackawanna operations, and 97 Rock began running their 'Buffalo is going out of business!' parody commercial.

I don't know, he is starting to look like a decent #2 WR and we can probably re-sign him to a reasonable contract. He is still slow and makes dumb unforced errors but he's actually catching the ball now and his length means he is always open. I wouldn't cast him away just yet.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or that he’s a loser who isn’t helping Allen  and they don’t plan on giving an extension after the season, and want to get something for him 

They could activate someone from the PS for the same production, or, trade for someone better like many of us have called for 

I agree Yolo.., I'll take a bag of footballs to ship his lazy azz out of here!!!

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We also need receivers next year and I'm not convinced we can replace our entire corps in a single season.

It sure is easy to get rid of a solid core of receivers in one year though wont it?  Say what you want about Woods, Goodwin, Watkins and others, they were all better than what we have

• Thank you (+1) 1