Raiders now Shopping Derek Carr (?)

Raiders Shopping Derek Carr (?) Whats He Worth?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. If The Raiders are shopping Derek Carr Whats he Worth?

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

And that's why you're not a GM.

3 would be the absolute ceiling.

I would give Benjamin would need to move contracts this year to make this fit). 2018 2nd and a 2019 Conditional 3rd for Carr and Cooper. 

On 10/19/2018 at 11:40 PM, LittleJoeCartwright said:

The 2019 free agent class looks mediocre, although led by Golden Tate and Randall Cobb.   There's also Funchess, Terrell Pryor (again) and Enumwa.   I think Tate or Cobb would immediately be the Bills #1 receiver while the others, meh.

You can keep Golden Showers Tate......no thanks.

I honest to god see no way this thing gets turned around with these ***** in charge. Trading for Carr literally might be the 1 shot these guys have at changing things. Carr and Allen going into next year, is much different. 2 shots at finding a QB might actually restore some faith here. If this guy is really available, I think it would be the smartest thing the Bills could do. Again, I don’t like Carr that much but my god...compared to what we normally have? I don’t care what it means for THIS season. It’s the best move we can make for the next 3.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

And that's why you're not a GM.

3 would be the absolute ceiling.

This can’t be serious right? If you can get Carr for a 2nd and you are the Bills. A team that hasn’t had a good qb in 25 years....and you don’t do it?  What are we doing here? If a team gets him for a 2 and it’s not us, then that’s why we always suck

If you can get a talented, proven guy at a high profile position, why not pay up?  2 first rounders for Mack was a steal for the Bears.  I’d rather cough up a 2nd, but would be happy to give a 1st if that’s what gets Carr.

Thing is, we have Allen.  Unless he is out for the year, no way these guys pull the trigger and essentially concede Allen isn’t ready.  

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

:lol:

You're making a fool of yourself. Just stop, man.

The fact that you would not give up more than a 3rd round draft choice to have Derek Carr on your team and sit Josh Allen for at least a year or 2 is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board, and I'm not even kidding.

You're probably one of those people that would give up a first-rounder for a receiver before doing that.