Week 6: Texans Game Preparation - Deshaun Watson Set to Start per Aaron Wilson, Adam Schefter, & Ian Rapoport; No Bills on the Injury Report

5 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

So he'll be questionable all week, worry us to death, and then be listed as active two hours before the game, and do his regular thing? Alrighty.

You forget he's lining up against perhaps the best WR in football in DeAndre Hopkins. I was expecting White to have a couple passes completed on him before this.

If he's hurt, even a little bit, it could get bad.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

You forget he's lining up against perhaps the best WR in football in DeAndre Hopkins. I was expecting White to have a couple passes completed on him before this.

More time to study film on Hopkins. That's the most valuable thing he can do, anyway.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

It just depends to what extent he's injured. Midway through the season, everyone gets beat up and plays through minor maladies. 

Reading into Hopkins' injury reports, he had ankle, thumb, and hamstring injuries leading up to the Dallas game, and today he was limited with a foot injury. Regardless, I would assume he's going to be fine for Sunday.

Derek Anderson: "I'm Excited About It" (8:36)

New QB Derek Anderson talks about joining the team, providing veteran leadership and more.

What They're Saying: Derek Anderson embracing role as mentor

qbhknfob6jt8f6h5txnn.png

1 - Derek Anderson embracing role as mentor

2 - LeSean McCoy: ‘Sky’s the limit’ for Josh Allen

3 - Micah Hyde on how Bills are preparing for Deshaun Watson

4 - Taking Watson down a key, according to new Bills DT

5 - Jordan Poyer thinks Bills need to limit ‘big plays’

6 - Taron Johnson thinks defense is ‘getting better each game’

Watson is "expected to play" but have to believe chest/lung injury inhibits is throwing motion as well as making scrambling hesitant.....Frazier needs to dial up a pressure defense, hitting him early and often.......and despite some dings in our secondary, the youngsters who have been showing up MUST continue to do so........

Watson doesn't really scare me. I think he'll make some plays, but I also think our secondary will create some turnovers.

I just don't see the Bills scoring in double figures against that front 4.

I'm expecting a 23-6 ish Texans win. The only way we win this game is if we can create a short field via the turnover multiple times.