Week 6: Texans Game Preparation - Deshaun Watson Set to Start per Aaron Wilson, Adam Schefter, & Ian Rapoport; No Bills on the Injury Report

1 minute ago, MDH said:

Don't you know, somehow literally means figuratively these days.

it's true, it does.

lit·er·al·ly
ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
adverb

1. in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
    "the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle"
    synonyms: exactly, precisely, actually, really, truly; More

• INFORMAL
      used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
      "I have received literally thousands of letters"
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Domdab99 said:

it's true, it does.

lit·er·al·ly
ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
adverb

1. in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
    "the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle"
    synonyms: exactly, precisely, actually, really, truly; More

• INFORMAL
      used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
      "I have received literally thousands of letters"

Yep, enough people misuse a word for long enough and the meaning changes. It’s how language has worked since the written word was introduced.

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Why do they not release Peterman as well? Anderson will pick up playbook very quickly as he has been in multiple systems throughout his career. We need the extra spot on the 53 for depth.

Good question.  I have no answer for that as keeping NP on the 53 makes no sense to me.

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Why do they not release Peterman as well? Anderson will pick up playbook very quickly as he has been in multiple systems throughout his career. We need the extra spot on the 53 for depth.

Peterman knows the offense this week while Anderson has to get up to speed. I doubt he lasts too much longer though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

OBL 10-9: Peter King on the signing of QB Derek Anderson; Andy Benoit on Bills play-making defense leading the way for early season upsets

We discussed the biggest factors in the improvement of the Bills defense. NBC Sports’ Peter King gave his thoughts on Bills QB Derek Anderson and other news around the league (53:12). SI NFL analyst Andy Benoit went into detail on his article on how the Bills keeps pulling off upset wins with a play-making defense (1:36:41).