#Receipts on the Chris Ivory signing

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

So many hated it but he’s a guy we needed 

Not being a smart @ss but i don't remember anybody hating the signing? he gashed the bill for years when he was on the jets and has a career 4.3 yard average. I certainly didn't oppose the signing. Dude has always been solid on every team he's played for. Jets are probably kicking themselves for letting him go.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

You betcha. Maybe we bought a week of silence from the trolls and whiners. Maybe.

Meh, give it a day and the "Allen is trash we need to draft another QB" takes will start. JeffisMagic is leading the crusade over on BuffaloRumblings, so it's already started. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Not being a smart @ss but i don't remember anybody hating the signing? he gashed the bill for years when he was on the jets and has a career 4.3 yard average. I certainly didn't oppose the signing. Dude has always been solid on every team he's played for. Jets are probably kicking themselves for letting him go.

It was very unpopular because he was signed before FA started since he got cut and many said the Bills jumped the gun and paid too much and should have waited to sign someone else. They liked him for a reason. 

• Like (+1) 1

I recall a lot of people hated it, said he was washed up and looked at stats like YPC. They compared him to Mike Tolbert, and it's a ridiculous and short sighted comment. Ivory was a smart signing and has been integral to keeping drives alive. Perfect complement to McCoy. 

• Like (+1) 1