#Receipts on the Chris Ivory signing

YoloinOhio

Why are we handing the ball off to Ivory on 3rd and 2 instead of McCoy!? I don't care if he  just ran for a big run! What happened to feeding the hot hand?? 

Teams are way over substituting players today, need to keep your good players out there most of the time with the occasional break and not on 3rd down.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

14 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Why are we handing the ball off to Ivory on 3rd and 2 instead of McCoy!? I don't care if he  just ran for a big run! What happened to feeding the hot hand?? 

Teams are way over substituting players today, need to keep your good players out there most of the time with the occasional break and not on 3rd down.

Bigger back, stronger push.    Te unfortunate thing was where and how he ran that play.   North and South not side to side 

• Like (+1) 1

I will admit Ivory has vastly exceeded my expectations after how bad he was in Jacksonville last year. I still think you could find a player his level for like 1/4 of the cost though. But he's at least playing well on the whole this season, which is more than I can say for a lot of the offensive players.

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

I will admit Ivory has vastly exceeded my expectations after how bad he was in Jacksonville last year. I still think you could find a player his level for like 1/4 of the cost though. But he's at least playing well on the whole this season, which is more than I can say for a lot of the offensive players.

he's done some good things.

Now cut that hair.

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bigger back, stronger push.    Te unfortunate thing was where and how he ran that play.   North and South not side to side 

I get that but I want my best player(s) on the field an I believe shady gets us a first down, especially if it's not a straight dive play which is very hard for any back to get 2 he's on.

31 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I get that but I want my best player(s) on the field an I believe shady gets us a first down, especially if it's not a straight dive play which is very hard for any back to get 2 he's on.

If speed were needed then Shady on a lateral run.  North / South with Power Ivory.  

• Like (+1) 1