Would you want to live forever?

Just watching Ancient Aliens and they are talking about it.  

nano tech could enlong lifespan 

Kind of late now but 

I was thinking 25 to 30. Before I started to need glasses and hair loss and a beer belly

And achy knees 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

My sister’s FIL had a great life and dropped dead on the golf course at 84. Not bad! My mother is coming up on 91, still going strong, but most of her friends are gone and she’s in a place with people leaving daily by ambulance. Let me go quickly, whenever that is. 

If I were to pick a “forever age”, I’d probably say about 35. You’re not still completely ignorant, but you haven’t fallen apart too badly yet. 

My mother always says, our purgatory time is done here on earth. There may be something to that....

Edited by Augie

Really it all depends on the situation. And know where I am going where I am leaving this world. But really it all depends on if I want to live or leave this world if it gets worse. With all the famines, hunger, wars going on. Makes me question my longevity.

Sure, I'll live forever as long as I don't have to look in a mirror at 320. 

When you think about it, its depressing. Can I get 3 people to live forever with me? If everyone goes, I guess at 220 I wouldn't give a **** anymore? You'd just be used to it. I used to think I wouldn't mind dying young until I started hitting the ages I thought I might be gone by.

!@#$ that, I'll choose living forever.

No. The idea of eternal life is a truly appalling one. Infinity would be awful, no human could possibly cope.

A longer lifespan? Sure, I think I could hack a few hundred extra years, and possibly a few thousand. As long as my loved ones lived a similar lifespan and aging stopped early in that span (ie: not much older than I am now)..