Predict the score: Bills at Packers

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I’m going to the game. I can’t wait to see Lambeau.

i usually don’t get to see a Bills victory in person.

24 Greenbay 

16 Bills

Hope you get stuck in traffic 

Week 4: @ Green Bay Packers

Wow. No one—and I mean NO ONE—saw the Bills' 27-6 shellacking of the Vikings coming last week. The game was so out of hand and it was so obvious that the Vikings would never get anything done that the Bills literally stopped trying with 2 minutes left in the FIRST HALF. Raise your hand if you can confidently say anything other than "The Rams are good" after 3 weeks. No hands? I didn't think so!

The game this week is very tough to read. A lot of local media see another big performance coming from the Bills. I am hopeful for that, but I lean more to thinking that last week was an anomaly. For those reasons and because the Packers are due to get back on track at home, I can't take the Bills in this one.

1. The Packers will start fast. All the talk of the Bills' improved defense will revert back to frustration when the Packers jump out to a quick 14-0 lead, thanks in part to a Josh Allen turnover. Which leads to:

2. Playing from behind, Josh Allen will come back down to Earth. He'll throw three interceptions on the day as he is confused by former Bills defensive coordinator Mike Pettine's schemes.

3. LeSean McCoy will return to the lineup and, not coincidentally, the Bills' running game will get nothing going on as Shady refuses to hit the holes. He'll average 2-point-something yards per carry.

Result: Packers 27, Bills 13
  • Sad 1