Tyrod Taylor finally unleashed in a "competent offense with weapons."

BringBackOrton

13 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I’m surprised at the high number of sacks and low completion percentage. Everything else is pretty typical, actually. I wonder how long Hue keeps Baker on the bench if TT doesn’t turn it around.

But they are exciting sacks ;)

Just watching Teyrod running around like a chicken with its head chopped off did have some entertainment value ;)

• Like (+1) 1

Perhaps he has an offensive line in front him that can and let him sit back there and ponder, compensating for his inability to scan the field and figure out what to do with the ball besides throw it solely toward his primary target (well covered or not), get sacked, or run.  BTW, a competent offense wins games.

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I only had to look at who started this thread to know how sad and pathetic it would be.

Aren't you a Bills fan?

Move on.

Person who thought Tyrod sucks has last laugh when Tyrod proves to suck.  All this and more at your local news station, tonight at 11.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I realize that, but an 80 sack pace after two weeks is a lot. Even for him. I’m just wondering if it’s because he’s not running as much because teams are making him be a QB and keeping him in the pocket

I think that has always been TT's OC's fault, not the other team. Seems like Roman was fired for trying to keep him in the pocket.

9 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Disagree. Calloway has been very good and their TE is one of the better ones.

A rookie and 2nd year player both who haven't proven much yet in this league is not what I would consider a full complement. Now is that because of Tyrod's limitations that is quite possible. However, until we see Mayfield perform with the same group it is hard to judge as offense's are normally behind defenses early in the season.

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

A rookie and 2nd year player both who haven't proven much yet in this league is not what I would consider a full complement. Now is that because of Tyrod's limitations that is quite possible. However, until we see Mayfield perform with the same group it is hard to judge as offense's are normally behind defenses early in the season.

Fair enough. 

20 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I'm sorry, would you like another topic entitled "McD has lost this team AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" filled with prose that is the literary equivalent of diarrhea?

So instead you thought a snarky title and a post about a player not on the team anymore filled with prose that is the literary equivalent of diarrhea would be better?

If you didn't want to talk Bills football anymore, we have not just one, but two recent Bills QBs playing in the NFL.  You could have gone the route of talking about the great career start Fitz has been having and how that PC he put on was hilarious and how Fitz is still Fitz.

But no, instead you decide to be a downer and start a thread about someone not on the team for no reason at all but to gloat about something that's really not even warranted considering the 0-16 team the Browns were last year and the 2 teams the Browns have played probably better than for the first 2 weeks this year, save the worst NFL kicker in the history of the game.

Soooo… that's the kinda guy you are...

You must just be a hoot at parties.

Jon-Stewart-and-Stephen-Colbert-Wow.gif

15 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I realize that, but an 80 sack pace after two weeks is a lot. Even for him. I’m just wondering if it’s because he’s not running as much because teams are making him be a QB and keeping him in the pocket. 

A lot of his sacks are scrambles that go OOB behind the line of scrimmage. Still counts as a sack, doesn't mean he isn't still running.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

So instead you thought a snarky title and a post about a player not on the team anymore filled with prose that is the literary equivalent of diarrhea would be better?

If you didn't want to talk Bills football anymore, we have not just one, but two recent Bills QBs playing in the NFL.  You could have gone the route of talking about the great career start Fitz has been having and how that PC he put on was hilarious and how Fitz is still Fitz.

But no, instead you decide to be a downer and start a thread about someone not on the team for no reason at all but to gloat about something that's really not even warranted considering the 0-16 team the Browns were last year and the 2 teams the Browns have played probably better than for the first 2 weeks this year, save the worst NFL kicker in the history of the game.

Soooo… that's the kinda guy you are...

You must just be a hoot at parties.

Jon-Stewart-and-Stephen-Colbert-Wow.gif

There's already a Fitz topic up, pal.

Clutch your two time ninth ProBowl alternate throw pillow a little harder and lighten up.

21 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

If the Browns lose to the Jets on Thursday, or if Darnold plays better that Taylor then it's going to be hard to keep Taylor on the field.

Well, we all know that the Jets show up in primetime games and guess who doesnt?

Tyrod.

It wouldnt surprise me one bit if he gets benched this week. 

On 9/18/2018 at 1:03 PM, BringBackOrton said:

Lo and behold my children, the miracle of Tyrod Taylor.  Gone are the foolish OC's, your Greg Roman's, your Anthony Lynn's, your Rick Dennison's.  Yes, these men all had promising career's before Tyrod but he exposed them as the hacks they are!  Gone are the terrible weapons of Watkins, Woods, Hogan, Goodwin, Clay, Benjamin, Shady.  I ask, were any of these players successful at any point in their careers without Tyrod manning the QB station? The results speak for themselves!

Behold what Tyrod has accomplished going to a competent organization chock full of first round picks and cap space.  An organization who needed a QB that was a pillar of stability.  Surround him with weapons, with WR's who have had career success or were highly drafted, with a HB group that can beat you several different ways, with a promising OL, and a defense filled to the brim with talent.  Look upon Tyrod's works, ye mighty, and despair!

image.thumb.png.541fd71fd76bb666cded3e8107788509.png

You thought the two time ninth AFC Pro Bowl alternate would fail?  Repent!

If he wins a playoff game I will still eat my shoe. I always felt that we should've stuck with Fitz and drafted good talent around him while grooming a young QB behind him. The Weapons Taylor had are still producing solid to good numbers for other teams. The weapons Fitz had are working at UPS and Jewel now.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu
  • Like (+1) 1