Did Vontae Davis retire at halftime? Yes, yes he did!

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Literally never heard of this in over 50 years of football fandom. 

Obviously, Davis needs to be shown the door, officially. 

And I want Allen, not Kyle or Lorax or another aging vet in a "leadership role, nor any coach, to get up in front of that room and let everyone know in no uncertain terms that, for good or ill, this is our team. And if you don't want to be on our team, then get the F out of here right now and quit wasting everyone else's time. 

Gotta come from Josh Allen. It's never too early to make the team his. 

That would make a great scene in a movie about high school football.   Sort of like Friday Night Lights...

25 minutes ago, T master said:

That was pretty chicken **** of him the least he could have done was play out the game & retire !! I hope there is a way they can not pay him to he doesn't deserve a penny more then what he got paid to this point !!

I don't see how he can expect to get paid it's almost like he signed with the intention of screwing the Bills over for a pay check ! Seems as though he just hung out long enough to guarantee he would get the full $5 MILLION for the season which is a crock of S**T !! 

If he retires he doesn't get paid.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

That will depend on whether or not he can count on the support of Jack Klompus.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

That will depend on whether or not he can count on the support of Jack Klompus.

I should write that name down, hold on a second so I can get my astronaut pen. It writes upside down. They use this in space.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Like I said and got criticized when he signed, his contract was horrible.

I don't know when people will start listening to me, but Beane is HORRIBLE.  Not even sure when this team will recover his mess.

Ok, and if we choose to listen to you, then what? What would it change? How would it make things any better for me as a fan? 

Does it change any decisions the Bills make? Does it change the way they play on the field? Can we hire or fire anyone? Do we have any say whatsoever in anything that happens with the Bills, or are we just along for the ride? 

Me personally, I’d rather choose to find positives. It makes it much easier for me to continue following this team. If I chose to look at every move the Bills make in the worst possible way, it would only make me miserable as a fan. Why would I want to make myself miserable? 

We have no control over any of this stuff. So I choose to go along for the ride, and I choose to find positives and reasons to support my team. 

• Thank you (+1) 2