Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers - First Half

We all talked about the offensive line and WRs having to step up to help Allen today, but the defense is making an impossible situation much worse.  They can't stop a nosebleed and it is going to get Allen killed because he will have to throw the ball every play. 

Here they spent the entire draft and off season "upgrading" the defense and neglecting the offense and the defense may be worse than the offense.  Just brutal.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

As many know I try to look at positives but the team and coaching staff deserve whatever criticism one wants to provide.  The defense especially looks like boys against men.

We actually look like an expansion team with an expansion team level of talent trying to play an established, good team.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

HE. IS. A. ROOKIE

And Peterman is terrible. Stop with that nonsense. 

So Josh Allen gets the "he's a rookie" excuse yet Peterman who's really young and has gotten no help from his team is terrible? Good to know.

The funny part is... I actually like Allen. But I'm showing what hypocrites people like you and a lot of the people on this board are.

Just now, The_Dude said:

I thought the process was a defensive kind of process. 

I see many, many blowouts this year. There will be one next week, and the week after. 

Beane spends his entire off-season focusing on the front 7. //Front 7 gets worse. THE PROCESS