Bills sign Nate Orchard

BillsFan4

Just now, Helpmenow said:

And still winless

Yes, because they also have Tyrod.  But TT's another topic altogether.  Suffice to say the Browns' D did everything it was asked to, and more...but even six takeaways wasn't enough because Taylor simply couldn't seal the deal.  Again, Cleveland has one of the league's best defenses and I'll take a defensive castoff.  Unfortunately for them, they also have Tyrod, and so only managed a tie.  Hell, the D put them in field goal range in OT with an interception.

8 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Those "lowly browns" have one of the best defenses in the league.  I'm okay with bringing in someone that couldn't make that unit.

He wasn't good the 2 previous year either. Great guy, below average player. 

28 minutes ago, twist_to_open said:

Our defensive head coach bringing in yet another defensive player as he continues to ignore our Offensive line. Can't say I'm surprised.

Well, we did just give up 47 points. I think you'll see more players brought in soon . Offensive lineman are in demand in today's NFL-----probably not going to get a free agent at this time of the season---they will have to make a trade to get a half way decent lineman.

51 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

You say that like it's a good thing. Quick question. Who's the "toughest" guy on the Bills? KW is a tough player, but he's a dinosaur.

I think this team is in desperate need of some dirtbags. I look around the roster and I see waaaay too many "nice" guys. I'll give them credit for at least recognizing the dire need for pass rushers. At least they're taking a shot.

You looking for an "all me" kind of guy with a substance abuse problem?  Maybe a cop killer?  Wife beater?  

The kind of guy who might end up in jail any day of the week?

Yeah, that's just what we need around here.

:doh: