Bills sign Nate Orchard

BillsFan4

3 hours ago, White Linen said:

Decent signing.  Wish we could have gotten Nassib instead, but I think he got claimed on waivers.  

Must have been Goldman Sachs..  

Or maybe, given the returns on investment he was touting to his helpless teammates, Bernie Madoff signed him.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

Well, we did just give up 47 points. I think you'll see more players brought in soon . Offensive lineman are in demand in today's NFL-----probably not going to get a free agent at this time of the season---they will have to make a trade to get a half way decent lineman.

Can't argue with the 47 points, just frustrated with the lack of perceived effort to address the O line...

12 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Have the Bills ever had an Orchard on the roster playing in Orchard Park?

Not sure - but they have had a Rich on the roster playing in Rich Stadium ?

Edited by stevewin

On 9/10/2018 at 10:21 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Incorrect! They both play DE/OLB and Mack was All Pro as a DE as well as OLB.

On 9/10/2018 at 10:21 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Incorrect! They both play DE/OLB and Mack was All Pro as a DE as well as OLB.

Yes a hybrid. Terrell Suggs plays the jack too. But that's a hybrid. A 40 front, there is a difference between a traditional de and a rush guy like those 2 monsters you named are.

4 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

I'll let it die... his stats arent divided by de or lb. He is what is known as an edge rusher. That's a hybrid. Hes simply the best at what he does. 

He played both positions as I stated and often rushed after having his hand in the dirt as DEs do.  BTW Jerry Hughes is also similarly sized. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz