The Silver Lining : Josh Allen is very good.

His stats didn't show his game at all. He did make some rookie mistakes but they were mostly under a heavy rush. He threw some great balls. The pass to Benjamin in the endzone should have been a TD. The 3rd and 18 completion for 20+ from the goalline was a great play. The pass to Croom that was dropped was a really nice ball. The one over the middle that was complete but called back for a hold I think was a great throw. He missed a few but threw a bunch of really nice balls and didn't make any terrible throws. 

• Like (+1) 14
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Luckily he has broad shoulders because he is going to be carrying this team on his back this year.

No pressure young fella...

I don't think pressure bothers him.  Plus , McDermott in his infinite wisdom has set the bar so low with Peterman, that there really isn't any pressure. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, PlayoffsPlease said:

The Silver Lining : Josh Allen is very good.   He has great command of the field and incredible arm talent.  We unnecessarily lost a weeks time developing him, but by seasons end, Bills fans will know they have a top 10 QB. 

WAY too early to make that declaration.

• Like (+1) 5

I know that people are looking for a pick me up, but he didn't do anything special. He didn't show anything in garbage time that would justify this post. He made a couple of good rushes, but it made no change. I hope he starts going forward, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. This team is going to suck. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

His stats didn't show his game at all. He did make some rookie mistakes but they were mostly under a heavy rush. He threw some great balls. The pass to Benjamin in the endzone should have been a TD. The 3rd and 18 completion for 20+ from the goalline was a great play. The pass to Croom that was dropped was a really nice ball. The one over the middle that was complete but called back for a hold I think was a great throw. He missed a few but threw a bunch of really nice balls and didn't make any terrible throws. 

Although not terrible, the deep throw to Foster at the end wasn't great. He under threw it and a better throw Foster walks in, if he catches it lol. But yea, he didn't make any bad throws that seemed like they would be picked.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

The Silver Lining : Josh Allen is very good.   He has great command of the field and incredible arm talent.  We unnecessarily lost a weeks time developing him, but by seasons end, Bills fans will know they have a top 10 QB. 

Stands tall in the pocket and delivers,

If we could just get the Bills WR to catch the ball when he does...

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

The game plan will be much different next week.  Open up the playbook, Daboll!

Ya I thought Daboll was awful today.  Not that it mattered as peterman was beyond putrid today but hoping to see more creativity from Daboll going forward.

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Ya I thought Daboll was awful today.  Not that it mattered as peterman was beyond putrid today but hoping to see more creativity from Daboll going forward.

Hard to tell with Daboll. It is very difficult to game plan for an NFL game when your QB is not a legitimate NFL QB.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Although not terrible, the deep throw to Foster at the end wasn't great. He under threw it and a better throw Foster walks in, if he catches it lol. But yea, he didn't make any bad throws that seemed like they would be picked.

Yeah, that was not a good throw at all. It was five yards short. But not a bad pass in the should have been an INT kind of play.