The Silver Lining : Josh Allen is very good.

Way too early to tell. Next Sunday and the one after are probably going to be complete train wrecks. 

The Bills looked like the worst team in the league today by a wide margin. This roster is really lacking NFL calibre talent and our guys are simply outmatched. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

If any gameballs got handed out after this chitshow. Josh Allen would deserve it.

If he had a quality receiver his numbers would have been better. And Booby Woods 

signed  his second contract for 8 mil per year. Lol. We have Zay jones. What is this process supposed to produce? 

Does OBD actually think this team is capable of anything? If I was Pegula I would be sitting next

to McD on the plane ride home. And asking some questions about his effing process. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

You're right. 6 of 15 in garbage time. Fit him for a golden jacket.

You should use stats to show how many balls hit our WRs hand and we're not caught.  That is my measuring stick, as the WRs were horrid. Also, don't even get me started on the turnstiles at OL.

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

His stats didn't show his game at all. He did make some rookie mistakes but they were mostly under a heavy rush. He threw some great balls. The pass to Benjamin in the endzone should have been a TD. The 3rd and 18 completion for 20+ from the goalline was a great play. The pass to Croom that was dropped was a really nice ball. The one over the middle that was complete but called back for a hold I think was a great throw. He missed a few but threw a bunch of really nice balls and didn't make any terrible throws. 

Under the circumstances I think Allen played well enough that I hope Bills fans never have to see Peterman behind center again.

Is this a troll post?? I mean, the kid clearly has some (arm) talent but he has no idea what's going on out there. He was mostly befuddled by Ravens second stringers after they'd taken their foot off the peddle in a 40 point blow out.

Why are Bills fans so eager to throw this kid to the wolves (way before he's ready) and ruin his confidence? I get that Peterman sucks and you don't want to watch him anymore, but there has to be a bigger picture element to Allen's development, no?   

Edited by VW82
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Can we give him a solid thumbs up at least?

i would say i saw signs of encouragement. there were some nice runs, nice throws, and he stood in there against some big hits. i liked the way he handled himself. i think it is really on the coaches to put some polish on this kid. he seems like he wants to win, he truly wants to be great. scheme it up, coach him up, and rip it up!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Hard to tell with Daboll. It is very difficult to game plan for an NFL game when your QB is not a legitimate NFL QB.  

I can't hate Daboll. Peterman would have made Bill Walsh look bad. 

Allen looks exciting but he's not ready. They are in deep deep trouble at QB. I had hoped Peterman would be less sucky for the first 6-7 weeks. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

1 minute ago, VW82 said:

Is this a troll post?? I mean, the kid clearly has some (arm) talent but he has no idea what's going on out there. He was mostly befuddled by Ravens second stringers after they'd taken their foot off the peddle in a 40 point blow out.

Why are Bills fans so eager to throw this kid to the wolves (way before he's ready) and ruin his confidence? I get that Peterman sucks and you don't want to watch him anymore, but there has to be a bigger picture element to Allen's development, no?   

Allen clearly stands out as the best signal caller IMO.

9 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Hard to tell with Daboll. It is very difficult to game plan for an NFL game when your QB is not a legitimate NFL QB.  

Was that Rico that I just heard yell “Right?!?!” from the unemployment line?

18 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Luckily he has broad shoulders because he is going to be carrying this team on his back this year.

No pressure young fella...

Also, lucky he has broad shoulders which will help absorb the big hits he’s going to take as the pocket breaks down every single play. 

I pray he doesn’t get concussed, but I feel like it’s gonna be only a matter of time.