Bills vs. Ravens: 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

No one should be surprised by any of this. 

The defense I was hoping would be a little better, especially the secondary which is supposed to be a strength.  Offense performance, not surprising.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Maybe it’s just getting reacclimated to playing a real nfl offense 

I knew this would happen I !@#$ing love it

You !@#$ing homers. Everyone saw the issues in the preseason and the response is, it's just the preseason brah.

Now we are in week 1 and it's they're just getting reacclimated. You all are in for a big wake up call this year. I thought this year would be a step back, but what I'm watching is not !@#$ing smart. This is DJ and Marv team through and through. They only wished they could aspire to this level of stupid !@#$ing cliches, high character, faith based bs. If those clowns made the playoffs you'd still want to wheel Marv out to OBD to run the team.

Peterman is !@#$ing awful. Trent Murphy is a disaster, Starr hasn't done ****. Vontae isn't dressed and he was touted as a good signing while Phillips is getting slaughtered. He's had 2 plays where it's like wtf are you doing? 

Instead they're !@#$ing waiver wiring punters. These people are the !@#$ing example of ineptitude.

I could be mistaken but two of the first 5 plays appeared game planned for !@#$ing Kerley? They ran everyone with an ounce of !@#$ing talent out of town and now they're trying to game plan to get Kerley involved? 

These !@#$ing idiots are lost.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1