Darby trade already one of the worst in Bills history

Yeezus

Eagles absolutly robbed us. They got rid of 2 useless players and got a potential all pro Cornerback that has yet to enter the prime of his career. Eagles fans are still raving about the trade. 

Trade to this day makes absolutly no sense for me. There was no reason Darby should have been traded. Huge mistake by our part and I think we will realize it this year when Vonte Davis gets injured for 90% of the season and we have no quality depth to fill his spot. 

Edited by Yeezus
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

When doing confit wings, how long should the wings be fried the first time?  And is it recommended to refrigerate overnight prior to the round 2 frying?

@Jauronimo

My first fry for my wings is at 225F for about 20 mins, you want the skin to be crispy but not brown. Put them on a cooling rack for about an hour then put them in the fridge overnight. Second fry is at 400F for about 10 mins, take the wings straight from the fridge to the fryer.

• Like (+1) 5

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Oh yay, another terrible yeezus thread... 

Honest question for you yeezus - Are you a fan of s other team trolling us? 

If you’re not, why do you post on a Bills board, or even follow the Bills, when you so clearly hate the team? 

Oh, and Darby was traded because he didn’t fit the new scheme. He was struggling badly to pick up the zone concept (which is harder to understand than man coverage). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Oh yay, another terrible yeezus thread... 

Honest question for you yeezus - Are you a fan of s other team trolling us? 

If you’re not, why do you post on a Bills board, or even follow the Bills, when you so clearly hate the team? 

Oh, and Darby was traded because he didn’t fit the new scheme. He was struggling badly to pick up the zone concept (which is harder to understand than man coverage). 

Davis doesn't fit the scheme. Trading Darby is because he wasn't a scheme fit is fine, but get a return for him. We got nothing for Darby. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

And I read an article on si.com yesterday that the young CBs the Eagles have are good enough to where they can release Darby, so there you go.

I got ripped by some for posting a thread last week asking why some folks are here is they can't say anything good about the team.  This guy is Exhibit A.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Davis doesn't fit the scheme. Trading Darby is because he wasn't a scheme fit is fine, but get a return for him. We got nothing for Darby. 

So far in this thread Harrison Phillips has been called a “useless player” and “nothing”...  why?