What are the chances Peterman repeats his Chargers '17 performance this Sunday?

What are the chances Peterman repeats his Chargers '17 performance this Sunday?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. ^

• 5%
    • 10%
    • 20%
    • 30%
    • 40%
    • 50%
    • 60%
    • 70%
    • 80%

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2018 at 05:00 PM

I'm honestly curious what everyone thinks, because I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility (he looked good last preseason, too). I'm worried it's as high as 40%, but I'll say 30% and be the optimist.

Poll only goes up to 80% because even typing more was too depressing.

Thoughts?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Peterman will not have a repeat chargers performance. I do understand people thinking he could. I just don't think he gets the starting nod if the team was thinking he could crash and burn like that again. 

If Peterman is that bad he might make it to halftime. 0%

Edited by Lfod

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Slim to none that he repeats a 5 interception half. The odds on him having at least one pick in the game would be pretty short though. 

You know he is going to throw an interception in his debut. 

24 minutes ago, ericcomposer72 said:

I'm honestly curious what everyone thinks, because I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility (he looked good last preseason, too). I'm worried it's as high as 40%, but I'll say 30% and be the optimist.

Poll only goes up to 80% because even typing more was too depressing.

Thoughts?

I said 5% because I don't think even Peterman can duplicate his record performance.  Maybe 4 in the same half, but 5 ... 

Edited by SoTier

let me clarify:

if you say 2 of the 5 picks weren't on him, from that game-

...you could consider a 3-pick half a "repeat performance," if they're all on him. Splitting hairs? I don't know...

FWIW,

I wanted them to start Peterman last year. I was nearly indifferent about who they started this season, given the implications of each scenario.

Edited by ericcomposer72

3 minutes ago, ericcomposer72 said:

let me clarify:

if you say 2 of the 5 picks weren't on him, from that game-

...you could consider a 3-pick half a "repeat performance," if they're all on him. Splitting hairs? I don't know...

FWIW,

I wanted them to start Peterman last year. I was nearly indifferent about who they started this season, given the implications of each scenario.

If the standard is 3 picks in a half, I'd day it is pretty possible. That said, I think he limits it to 3 in the game.

19 minutes ago, ericcomposer72 said:

luckily, the criteria for posting a poll is not that you might find it compelling.

I'm compelled to know ppl's thoughts; thanks to those who responded!

What you are basically saying is Sean McDermott stupid enough to leave Nate Peterman in that poor of a performance again.

McD's unwillingness to pull the plug after the 3rd interception was either epically stubborn or shell shock.

Peterman threw the ball in 6 series in that game........of course 5 of them ended in pics.......and in the other series he fumbled a shotgun snap and then threw one of his patented out throws that should've been a pic 6 but was dropped.    So he basically exposed the ball to turnover twice even in the one three and out he managed.   

None of us will ever see that poorly played of a half of NFL QB'ing by anyone ever again.

40 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Slim to none that he repeats a 5 interception half. The odds on him having at least one pick in the game would be pretty short though. 

This is where I’m at. I don’t think that it is possible to repeat the Chargers performance. It isn’t unrealistic though to expect more INTs than TDs. I’ll say 15-27, 186 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs

• Sad 1