Gillislee or Milano

NewEra

Gillislee or Milano?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have?

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Milano has looked pretty ragged in preseason.

Haven’t you seen the automatic commment on this site for the past month? It’s just preseason! Preseason is when the LBs suck against vanilla offenses and our OL gets shoved around. I suppose as a diabolical plan to fool only our week 1 opponent into thinking we suck more than we actually do. Of course the surprise only works once but it will be worth it. 

18 minutes ago, COTC said:

Milano is average at best. Gilly is good and has potential to be great....no brainer. 

It's gotten to that point where its getting harder to tell if people are joking or serious. I just can't tell anymore.

The 1st part is right, but Gillislee having potential to be great?

Yeah I just don't see it

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, teef said:

That’s how I approached it, and it made for an easy answer. I have a type. 

You're a funny ass dude. I'm sure you hate my posts if you notice them because I say some bs and I know it.

But just wanted to give you props, I seen your posts for awhile and they are always hilarious

4 hours ago, COTC said:

Milano is average at best. Gilly is good and has potential to be great....no brainer. 

This is a joke right? I'm not sold on milano... But? The !@#$?

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You're a funny ass dude. I'm sure you hate my posts if you notice them because I say some bs and I know it.

But just wanted to give you props, I seen your posts for awhile and they are always hilarious

Teef is so overrated

there's no real way of knowing if the Bills had decided to match the Pats** offer that they still wouldn't have picked Milano with a different pick...they both play different positions so having Mike would not have deterred them from drafting Milano...the question is "without that 5th rd pick from the Pats*** who would Milano have been chosen over in that draft?" do they not pick up Peterman in the 5th or does Milano last until the 6th and then picked over Vallejo?...so really you have to broaden your question because more then Milano is at stake without that 5th from Pats***

10 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

I thought Milano played very well last year.  I care about as much about Milano looking off in the preseason as I do about Peterman looking "good" in the preseason.  When the season starts is when it matters.  Hopefully both look like starters on an NFL team.

Exactly! See how Milano plays when it matters!

37 minutes ago, Idandria said:

I would take Gilesee of old, when he was scoring TDs left and right for us like 3 years ago. I’m unsure that’s what we’d get if we signed him tho. He seems to have regressed big time since he joined the Pats. 

That surprised me for sure. I thought TD Mike was set to really blossom once the Pats took him!

4 hours ago, Tsaikotic said:

there's no real way of knowing if the Bills had decided to match the Pats** offer that they still wouldn't have picked Milano with a different pick...they both play different positions so having Mike would not have deterred them from drafting Milano...the question is "without that 5th rd pick from the Pats*** who would Milano have been chosen over in that draft?" do they not pick up Peterman in the 5th or does Milano last until the 6th and then picked over Vallejo?...so really you have to broaden your question because more then Milano is at stake without that 5th from Pats***

No, I really don’t